Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict the Bengals/Colts score
27-24

Bengals

Its never easy to win on the road. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(09-04-2018, 02:38 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: 27-24

Bengals

Its never easy to win on the road. 

I agree.  A few on here or old Bengals site never consider the road game 12th man on D factor. Plus this will be Colts home opener and Fans will be fired up over that and Luck back. I'm sure they have hopes of winning AFC South, and they could if Luck is really back and Hilton and others may catch a lot more passes again, especially Colts TE's.  Their D gave us trouble last year dominating our O Line.  

I would be happy with a 3 point win as you predicted and hopefully no major injuries with Ravens game coming. 
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Bengals running game is not yet ready

Bengals run defense is suspect

Bengals can't cover the pass in the middle

I think the offense comes out strong to begin with and fades as it stays one dimensional

Defense is stout at first, but is on the field too long because the offense can't convert.

We end up losing 23-17
Reply/Quote
Bengals 37
Colts 10

Luck sacked 5 times, Dalton not touched.
Touchdowns for Eifert, Mixon, Green, Ross
Reply/Quote
This is going to be one of the biggest opening day defeats the Colts will ever experience in Lucas Oil Stadium. I’m thinking 26-3 in favor of the Bengals.
Reply/Quote
34-23 Bengals
Reply/Quote
41 - 6
Reply/Quote
Bengals 21 Colts 20

Mostly a defensive game. Bengals have good D and Colts D got after our O Line last season. Can Bengals Block. Can Bengals Run. Can Colts run. Is Luck rusty and really back. I see upsides to defenses, plus defenses are ahead of offenses start of season. Could look like a preseason game of mistakes like Eagles vs Falcons. Still, I think Dalton and Luck aren't going to have a 10 to 7 game. So I'll predict around 20 points each with Bengals coming out on top just because I want Bengals to win. GO BENGALS.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 34

Colts - 23

Takes a bit for our O-line to get the running game going but they pass protect well enough early to take a lead.

Luck gets pounded into the dirt once we start to stop the run. We get a turnover and turn it into a TD.

Running game gets going in the 2nd half and we pull away. Just had to expound.
Reply/Quote
34-13 Bengals win
Reply/Quote
In their last four opening days the Colts have zero wins. Let's make em 0 fer 5
Reply/Quote
I predict 0-0 at the start of the game
Fredtoast + Ignore = Forum bliss

Reply/Quote
My gut says this is going to be similar to that Raiders opener a few years ago. We're going to come out and kick ass.

I'll go with 31-13 on this one.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2018, 03:24 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: I predict 0-0 at the start of the game

Haha, I'll bet you $100 I can tell you the score of the game before it starts.
Reply/Quote
(09-03-2018, 10:26 AM)Jakeypoo Wrote: 21-20 Colts
Andrew is an elite player and I think He's the 3rd best QB besides Aaron Rodgers and Brady in the game. While I think the Bengals will have a great season and are the better team. However Luck will do something special and regain his form and pull off the upset.

the colts are favored....
so if they win it's not an upset....

but they won't win....  DingDing

Bengals 27-21
Reply/Quote
Bengals: 35
Colts: 7
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Bengals - 22
Colts - 17
Reply/Quote
(09-08-2018, 03:24 PM)I_C_DeadPeople Wrote: I predict 0-0 at the start of the game

Since it's Andrew Luck the league has decided to spot the colts 20 points. It's already 20-0..  
Now wouldn't that suck if they actually did that? I think I'd just quit paying attention to football and sports in general if they did..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Bengals 24
Ponys 21
Reply/Quote
31 - 17 Bengals !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote