Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict who wins 2017-2018 Super Bowl
The football season is about to begin. I'm going to say the Green Bay Packers win it this year. Rodgers will have a great season and his receivers will be healthy for a change. The Dallas Cowboys and New England Patriots will be in the mix too. As for the Bengals, no playoffs this year. Sorry.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Packers vs Steelers. The NFL gifts the steelers another super bowl win (a la super bowl XL against Seattle) and Ben rides off into the sunset and retires on top of the football world. I puke. The End.

#theNFLisrigged
Reply/Quote
Hmm, I'll go Packers v Patriots...not too terribly bold, but thems the breaks. My heart says Cardinals v Bengals, though.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 02:22 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Packers vs Steelers. The NFL gifts the steelers another super bowl win (a la super bowl XL against Seattle) and Ben rides off into the sunset and retires on top of the football world. I puke. The End.

#theNFLisrigged

I wouldn't doubt this at all. As soon as I saw the reporting on NFL network about BigJen talking retirement it was the first thing that went through my mind. Gift ole PigPen a closing his career ring just like they did Bettis.

Like Nately says my heart hopes it's the Bengals but I have zero faith in Marvin's ability to coach us there !
Reply/Quote
I'll go with da Raiders.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
I'm going to say Patriots vs Bucs in the SB.

Patriots win.

Steelers fans cry because they can't say "NFL best 6 SB wins" anymore without including a "tied".

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Pats and Falcons again- Pats take it again. meh.
Reply/Quote
Bengals beat the Cowboys
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 09:20 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Bengals beat the Cowboys

Ya beat me to it. I concur.
Reply/Quote
Bengals of course. Over the Packers
Reply/Quote
Sure would be cool to win the SB in our 50th year...

If I had to wager any amount of money that mattered to me it would be on the Patriots.

Reply/Quote
Steelers vs. Packers in a Super Bowl rematch from whenever they played, with a Steelers win. With Big Ben talking retirement and this being the first season after Dan Rooney passed away, the NFL won't be able to resist the storylines and great opportunities for Dan Rooney memorial patch close ups.

As soon as I read he passed away I considered this a lost season. I'm a little more optimistic now than I was then but I still think this ones over already.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 32
Saints 24
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 09:10 PM)BengalD Wrote: Pats and Falcons again- Pats take it again. meh.

MEH?  That would make Steeler fans vomit with rage.  Think of the big picture, here!
Reply/Quote
Can I predict a steAler v Patriots super bowl?  The NFC doesn't get representation this year.  Goodell needs to walk around with a 2 week woody over this match up.  as far as a winner goes, they both win and walk away with a Lombardi trophy just for participating. 
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Jets over Bears....for the #1 overall pick, that is! Hilarious
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Shit, Idk. I will say Raiders and 'Boys, with Boys winning it. I really like the Titans tho, I think they'll be a surprise team this year.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS2LMwnxebk2zwcBWk4W7X...I8vWk4x3_g]
Reply/Quote
Since it is a meaningless prediction, I will go extremely BOLD!

Bengals over the Falcons in a shoot out
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 11:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: MEH?  That would make Steeler fans vomit with rage.  Think of the big picture, here!

I almost got going on a witty response, then realized I'm meh on squeeler fans too!  Eff them.
Reply/Quote
I've got the Pats over the Giants. But that is a boring prediction and I hate everything about it.

Boo patriots.
Reply/Quote