Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict who wins 2017-2018 Super Bowl
Without looking at the Vegas odds, I would say the Bengals are not likely to win it. Neither are the Browns. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Bengals 31
Bears 31

Game ends in a tie after both teams fail to score in 8 overtime quarters.
Reply/Quote
The 2002 2-14 Bengals team will come out of retirement after the bevy of injuries devastate the team in the last regular season game and win it all over some other equally bad NFC team.   
C'mon.. You all know they were a lot better than that 2-14 record indicated.. right?
They actually had some good players, but not enough and the HC was Tricky Dick.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Without looking at the Vegas odds, I would say the Bengals don't have a chance this year. Neither do the Browns. lol
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
Jags over Bears.

Oh look, my CTE scans just came in...
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
Jets vs. Bears ... seconds left, the Bears line up for the game winning kick and then the janitor shuts the lights off because everyone had gone home and he had finished sweeping the stadium...
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 01:33 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: Since it is a meaningless prediction, I will go extremely BOLD!

Bengals over the Falcons in a shoot out

I just made this same pick on a different thread.....
Bengals 34
falcons  21
A.D. is SB MVP
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 01:58 PM)GodFather Wrote: Bengals 31
Bears 31

Being a Bengals fan for 39 years, i can see this happening. Sad

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Packers over Bengals lol only joking guys.
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 11:23 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Packers over Bengals lol only joking guys.

Why we outta!!!!!  

'shakes fist at packerbacker'

Cool
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 01:31 PM)Hoofhearted Wrote: Shit, Idk. I will say Raiders and 'Boys, with Boys winning it. I really like the Titans tho, I think they'll be a surprise team this year.

That's what I'd say if I'm not being a homer. And I could live with that even though I'm not a fan of the Cowboys. I do like Zeke and it'd be nice not to see the same old teams (i.e. Packers although I'd be fine with them, Steelers, patriots, Seahawks, etc) tired of seeing the same handful of teams year after year. 
Reply/Quote
Who Dey Dancing Tiger CINCINNATI BENGALS Tiger Dancing Who Dey

Hey, as a teen my dad drove to Raiders at Bengals game and I predicted the score Raiders would win by. My dad said if he thought Bengals couldn't win, he wouldn't be going to the game. Bengals led by Greg Cook blew Raiders off the field, huge lead at halftime. Bengals killed the Raiders. I was wrong, My dad was right. .....IF the Bengals O Line comes together and can FIRE OFF the line and HIT and BLOCK and OPEN running lanes and protect the QB long enough on pass plays, WITH OUR QB, and WITH OUR WR's, TE's and RB's..and WITH OUR DEFENSE....If the 2017 Bengals can BLOCK and TACKLE, THEY CAN WIN IT ALL as much as any other team in NFL.

But I do hope they run less of that Garbage, Mickey Mouse, Wicky Wacky, Rinky Dink, Split Offensive Line that Hue Jackson put in. Hue is in Cleveland so that is one reason to stop. The other is those plays never work. All they do is waste time moving all over the place not fooling anybody. Instead of wasting time before the snap like that, I would rather see them go HURRY UP now and then...Mostly, our Offensive Line in REBUILDING MODE should FOCUS on BLOCKING, not running out by Wide Receiver and then back to middle of field. That Mickey Mouse Garbage DOES NOT WORK, NOT FOOLING ANYBODY. WE ARE SHOOTING OURSELVES IN THE FOOT WITH THOSE JUNK PLAYS...LET DALTON GO TO THE LINE, READ THE DEFENSE WITHOUT THE WEIRD O LINE FORMATIONS OUT BY WR.....I DO NOT SEE SUPER BOWL PATRIOTS RUNNING THAT GARBAGE, or ANY OTHER GOOD TEAM.

TAKE OUT the HUE JACKSON Tackle lined up with WR nonsense......Zampese Family is known for Air Coryell and Super Bowl Rams GREATEST SHOW ON TURF....Let Zampese run that type offense of TOO MANY RECEIVERS FOR DEFENSE TO COVER, using RB the way Zampeses used James Brooks or Marshall Faulk as a runner but also one more Receiver, TOO MANY RECEIVERS FOR DEFENSE TO COVER.....THAT IS WHAT THE ZAMPESE FAMILY IS KNOWN FOR.....Take the Hue Jackson plays and throw them in the Ohio River. ....Let ZAMPESE give us AIR BENGALS or GREATEST SHOW ON TURF.......Paul Brown would want to get Hill in backfield with Gio or Mixon at same time sometimes. Hill taking on the job of an old time running fullback like Jess Phillips, Boobie Clark, Pete Johnson, Icky Woods. The Defense not knowing who is running the ball and you get that extra blocker OR a fake to Hill as Gio or Mixon run a wide open pass route. ...NOT ALL THE TIME....but sometimes a 2 RB set, OLD SCHOOL PAUL BROWN NFL....Hey, teams were getting away from TE's but came back...Hill and Mixon or Hill and Gio packages could make 2 back sets go from Old School back to New School if it works....Of course use AJ Green, LaFell, Boyd, Ross in 4 WR sets....and Eifert in TE sets or as an extra WR ....Run some Huddle, Run some NO Huddle....We have many things, We do not need to keep eating precious clock time on the Spilt O Line back and forth that Never, Ever works.......Dalton in the pocket or on roll outs, but remembering if Dalton rolls out and a WR wide open on other side, Dalton will never see or hit him. The NFL Defenses too fast to let you throw across court like that without an interception, plus Dalton is no John Elway type arm. I think Dalton could be a Bart Starr Thinking Mans QB, and Bart Starr won Championships without a Johnny Unitas Arm. If Dalton could get to where Ken Anderson got to, seeing the play, the open man like a wise old Veteran, we would GO SUPER BOWL....WITH BLOCKING....NEED BLOCKING.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I'd predict the Patriots over Seahawks.
Reply/Quote
Bengals vs Packers

Bengals win their first Super Bowl to commemorate the 50th season, shortly after Marvin Lewis decides to retire.
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 04:32 PM)Bengal Dude Wrote: Jags over Bears.

Oh look, my CTE scans just came in...

Not saying SB, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the Jags are the 2nd wildcard. They've been stocking up on a ton of talent the last couple years.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(07-31-2017, 01:58 PM)GodFather Wrote: Bengals 31
Bears 31

Counts as a win
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 03:41 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: Counts as a win

At least when they cut in half vertically to give half to each team, we'll get to see if it's hollow or solid and what's inside all the shiny exterior.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Tiger

:andy:
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 03:55 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: At least when they cut in half vertically to give half to each team, we'll get to see if it's hollow or solid and what's inside all the shiny exterior.

It's lined with chocolate and filled with caramel
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 04:11 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: It's lined with chocolate and filled with caramel

Which team gets the chocolate and filled with creme?   Waiiiiiiit a second thats not creme filling!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote