Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predict who wins 2017-2018 Super Bowl
(08-01-2017, 03:30 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Not saying SB, but I wouldn't be terribly surprised if the Jags are the 2nd wildcard. They've been stocking up on a ton of talent the last couple years.

You haven't apparently been hearing how bad Bortles has been.....
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 11:23 AM)packerbacker Wrote: Packers over Bengals lol only joking guys.

No reason to demur.  An AFC Championship and SB appearance would have everyone around here shitting their britches with unbounded joy.  Remember, we cant even win a playoff game, ffs.    
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Wait, how did I use a pedophile statue as my avatar? He must have a special slide for young girls panties.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(08-01-2017, 08:43 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: No reason to demur.  An AFC Championship and SB appearance would have everyone around here shitting their britches with unbounded joy.  Remember, we cant even win a playoff game, ffs.    

And we cant seem to get past the Championship game ever.
Reply/Quote
(07-30-2017, 02:22 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Packers vs Steelers. The NFL gifts the steelers another super bowl win (a la super bowl XL against Seattle) and Ben rides off into the sunset and retires on top of the football world. I puke. The End.

#theNFLisrigged

ONLY if the Pats get beat BEFORE the Steelers have to play them!

Everyone knows that Pig Pen has 2 SB rings.  

The first ring he got, 2005 playoffs, the Patriots lost to the Broncos and the Steelers didn't have to play them.

His second ring, 2008 playoffs, the Patriots didn't make the playoffs.
Reply/Quote