Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Prediction Locked In
Since Game #4 is basically a battle to make the team, I will lock in at 8-8 for the season prediction with no playoff run.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 10:01 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Since Game #4 is basically a battle to make the team, I will lock in at 8-8 for the season prediction with no playoff run.

Yikes! Contrary to my ranting this week, I ain't there. We played a decent game tonight and although we lost, some definitives were made. There was a lot of progress.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ill go 11 and 5. with opening round playoff loss. Marvin gets a 2 year extension, Not what I want to happen. Just what I predict to happen.
Reply/Quote
13-3
win AFC North....
win SB
Reply/Quote
How is it possible for a what 16th year HC to still suck even in a pre season game? With this coach and staff (And Brown) I'm going 7-9 and that's cause we have an easy schedule. We have good players. But we needed to improve in a couple areas and failed. It's a shame, coaches shouldn't be a weak link in the team but they are. Everything from their decisions in the offseason/draft to the play calling just sucks. Slam me all you want. I'll still root them on, I'm just not getting my hopes up.
Reply/Quote
I have liked what I have seen in the preseason.. I am Staying with 10-6 with a playoff win
Reply/Quote
I'm with the OP @ 8-8.
Lots of talent.
Still young though.
Marv still head coach.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 10:01 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Since Game #4 is basically a battle to make the team, I will lock in at 8-8 for the season prediction with no playoff run.

OK.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
9-7 Wildcard. Playoff Loss.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 11:00 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: 9-7 Wildcard. Playoff Loss.

I am right there with you but will add on this is Marvins last year.
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote
What??? Ole Marv is in mid season form. Icing a kicker in preseason.. only ole marv. Not challenging and hurting team.. Crazy ole marv. Time left to put points up.. Totally shit your britches and hope you get lucky and it runs straight down your leg to the ground. I do get why he played it safe and went conservative like always. It is preseason cant be taking risks and possibly losing a preseason game.

We aint winning shit with this ass clown
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 11:02 PM)corpjet Wrote: I am right there with you but will add on this is Marvins last year.

It should be because this is the first time MB hasn't extended by now!
Reply/Quote
17-2

Suberbowl champions
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
Official prediction

6-10

I'll let them prove me wrong. Until then, I have little faith left. If they do prove me wrong, i like my crow fried crispy with a little siracha mayo dippin' sauce.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
10-6 with at least one playoff win, Bengals will be playing their best football at the end of the season
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 10:04 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yikes! Contrary to my ranting this week, I ain't there. We played a decent game tonight and although we lost, some definitives were made. There was a lot of progress.

Yeah, remember those rants lol

Was a very good game by the 1's against the Skins. Our guys completely dominated.

This to me has to depend on the Burfict suspension. I will give my locked in prediction after this is official.

Better get reduced from 5 games, that is completely insane for a legal hit man. Should of been a fine at the most.

Og looked significantly better in this game and our pass rush and weapons look as good as ever right now.

I will give my unlocked prediction if the suspension is reduced as it should be... 13-3

If Burfict is out the first 5 games we might lose a couple that we would normally win. Probably 11-5 if this happens.

Burfict is that important to this team.

Regardless we are most likely 1 and done in the Playoffs again with Marv at the helm. Then lets move on please.
Reply/Quote
I'll say 9-7. Miss playoffs.
Reply/Quote
Sticking with 7-9 or 8-8. OL is slightly better than I expected, but defense seems worse and red zone still not great.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Surprised lots don't see us winning lots of regular season games. Shit, last year we would of won 3 more games if the
dang Kickers just made the easy kicks. That was last year with all the injuries and Peko and Maualuga on Defense.

We are very good in the regular season and this is a much more talented roster with much more dangerous weapons
and a more dangerous pass rush. And the O-line is looking decent.

It is in the Playoffs where we fail under Marv, not the regular season.
Reply/Quote
Looking at the schedule, I see something like 7-9 or 8-8. If Burfict wasn't suspended, it would be more like 8-8 or 9-7 (no WC).

Buffalo is going to suck this year, but I do not see a Burfict-less Bengals shutting down LeSean McCoy and Tyrod Taylor in the run game.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote