Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction:Packers Vs Bengals
Part of my optimism relates to 1) I think the Packers are a generally overestimated team, and they haven't beaten anyone of consequence either (@SF isn't that impressive) and 2) they're very banged up at positions that are of critical importance to the Bengals' matchup advantages. Their offensive line is already battered, and their best defensive back is probably going to be out right as the Burrow offense is hitting its stride and getting Tee Higgins back. I also don't view Mixon as a critical piece, all due respect to him. It's a running back thing.
Reply/Quote
I’ll go Bengals 34-27
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Our boys are gonna shock em...
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'm feeling better about offense though we need to get to over 27 points in a game, I dont think GB is anything close to previous good Packer teams, I'm going 28 to 24 Bengals
Reply/Quote
With Mixon injured, the Bengals will abandon the running game. That helps the Packers practice this week. It will definitely be a shootout and I see a close game. Packers 27 Bengals 24 Hope I'm wrong.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
First week I'm picking against the Bengals. Close wins over Jacksonville and Minnesota are nice but if you play close with Green Bay Rodgers will make you pay. Bengals score in the 4th to take the lead, then Rodgers does what he does and drives for a game winning FG. Final score 27 - 24 Green Bay.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 01:41 AM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Bengals score in the 4th to take the lead, then Rodgers does what he does and drives for a game winning FG. Final score 27 - 24 Green Bay.

Hmmm something ain’t adding up here…
Reply/Quote
The Bengals are going to pick up where they left off in the second half of the game against the Jaguars.Bengals 31-20.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 34 pack 28
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 01:53 AM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Hmmm something ain’t adding up here…

Crap... yup... so... 30 to 28

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Bengals 31-27
Reply/Quote
With as full a roster as the Bengals have ever had in the ZT era, I think the defense rises and keeps the Bengals in this in a dogfight.

Bengals 31
Packers 28
Reply/Quote
Cautiously optimistic we win this one if we are healthy and the fans are really loud but I picked Packers in a close one
that is high scoring just cause Rodgers is so damn good at times. We will see if we can fluster him and make him pay
with a turnover or two. Still picking Rodgers even though I think we can give him some troubles...

Packers - 34
Bengals -31

Should be a fun game to watch either way.
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 06:39 PM)JaggedJimmyJay Wrote: Part of my optimism relates to 1) I think the Packers are a generally overestimated team, and they haven't beaten anyone of consequence either (@SF isn't that impressive) and 2) they're very banged up at positions that are of critical importance to the Bengals' matchup advantages. Their offensive line is already battered, and their best defensive back is probably going to be out right as the Burrow offense is hitting its stride and getting Tee Higgins back. I also don't view Mixon as a critical piece, all due respect to him. It's a running back thing.

All great points and Bates being back is also huge. His range could really affect some plays for us in a great way.

I just don't know which way to go here, it is a coin flip and it landed on Green Bay.
Reply/Quote
We have to destroy Rodgers so he doesn't entertain playing for the Steelers or Browns in 2022. The score of this game is less relevant.

Gotta think long term.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 01:59 PM)Nately120 Wrote: We have to destroy Rodgers so he doesn't entertain playing for the Steelers or Browns in 2022.  The score of this game is less relevant.  

Gotta think long term.

Dont even say it with the Steelers. I think I would lose my mind if they landed him. They need to suck for a decade or so!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 02:54 PM)GodFather Wrote: Dont even say it with the Steelers. I think I would lose my mind if they landed him. They need to suck for a decade or so!

If Mitch Trubisky can top a division with Rodgers in it, Burrow can too.  
Reply/Quote
Colin Cowherd really loves Burrow. He predicted the Bengals upset the Pack 28-27.

When the hell has he ever gave love to Cincy? He's got him a man crush on Joe boys n girls.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 03:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: If Mitch Trubisky can top a division with Rodgers in it, Burrow can too.  

Yeah, but I just want the Steelers to be so bad all the fans use their terrible towels at train stations shining shoes!
Reply/Quote
After seeing today’s injury report I think we are actually in decent shape here. Also pretty lucky Alexander is out. The offense should put up a good showing. The defense needs be strong on 3rd. I expect Hendrickson to be huge in this one.

Bengals 33
Packers 26
Reply/Quote