Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prediction:Packers Vs Bengals
(10-08-2021, 03:59 PM)GodFather Wrote: Colin Cowherd really loves Burrow. He predicted the Bengals upset the Pack 28-27.

When the hell has he ever gave love to Cincy? He's got him a man crush on Joe boys n girls.

The fact that we are 3-1 instead of 0-11 or so probably factors into things.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
42 Packers Bengals 31
I don't have the confidence that our secondary can compete against A Rod and crew.

Key while Packers have ball- dare the Pack to run and be over cautious against the pass. I hope to see our Nickle Pass Rush unit out there. Also double team Adams all game.

Key while Bengals have ball- mix it up on first and Second.down. I would like to see a lot of Evans in this game. Attack the LBERS in coverage.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 05:35 PM)J24 Wrote: 42 Packers Bengals 31
I don't have the confidence that our secondary can compete against A Rod and crew.

Key while Packers have ball- dare the Pack to run and be over cautious against the pass. I hope to see our Nickle Pass Rush unit out there. Also double team Adams all game.

Key while Bengals have ball- mix it up on first and Second.down. I would like to see a lot of Evans in this game. Attack the LBERS in coverage.

We have both Bates and Awuzie back, also Ricardo Allen. We may even have Waynes from the sounds of it.

They are missing Valdez-Scantling. Sure, they have Davante Adams and a rejuvenated but older Randall Cobb…. I don’t see any reason why we can’t do as well as the Steelers who held them to 27….
Reply/Quote
I believe this game will be close.

McMoney kicks a 54 yarder to close it out.

Bengals: 29
Packers: 27
Reply/Quote
So far I'm 0-4 in predictions, so let's keep the streak alive and say the Packers win 31-27.
Reply/Quote
Note: the Packers have gone 3-1 against the Saints, Lions, 49ers, and Steelers (combined 5-11). Respectively, those defenses rank 11th, 21st, 10th, and 16th. That is holistically pretty average defensive competition and below average overall. Despite that, Rodgers is 20th in completion percentage and 17th in yards per attempt. He blew up the Lions, was solid against the 49ers, and pedestrian otherwise.
Reply/Quote
Bengals 27
Packers 24

4th quarter FG drama

I bet a kidney on it!
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 07:01 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: So far I'm 0-4 in predictions, so let's keep the streak alive and say the Packers win 31-27.

You predicted the Jags to win?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 06:38 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: We have both Bates and Awuzie back, also Ricardo Allen. We may even have Waynes from the sounds of it.

They are missing Valdez-Scantling. Sure, they have Davante Adams and a rejuvenated but older Randall Cobb…. I don’t see any reason why we can’t do as well as the Steelers who held them to 27….

No doubt. Rodgers, Davante, Cobb and Aaron Jones would have to be amazing against our Defense to put up that much and we 
would of had to of gave the ball away like 4 times on Offense. I am leaning more for our Bengals the closer we get to the game 
honestly. Should be a fun one.
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 08:41 PM)Big Boss Wrote: You predicted the Jags to win?

http://thebengalsboard.com/Thread-Threads-from-the-Enemy-week-4-Jaguars?pid=1070321#pid1070321
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 06:38 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: We have both Bates and Awuzie back, also Ricardo Allen. We may even have Waynes from the sounds of it.

I'm worried most about the Packers attacking us out of 12 personal in the passing game. Im afraid that they will Target both Pratt and Bell in the passing game specifically and I'm also worried that they will force the Bengals to keep their run defensive lineman in the game and not allow us to use our rush packages against them.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(10-09-2021, 12:50 AM)J24 Wrote:  I'm worried most about the Packers attacking us out of 12 personal in the passing game. Im afraid that they will Target both Pratt and Bell in the passing game specifically and I'm also worried that they will force the Bengals to keep their run defensive lineman in the game and not allow us to use our rush packages against them.

Go ahead and target Bell, he'll make them pay for it. He'll put a JJSS hit on them, and they will have alligator arms the rest of the game. Vonn don't play that ****
Reply/Quote
(10-07-2021, 05:45 PM)michaelsean Wrote: The Bengals haven’t played a good team yet.  This week is different. Pack by 17.

Wow.  The Vikings aren't good?  They had AZ prepared to get their only loss IN AZ, but shanked a FG that was closer than an extra point?

I will agree that pitt isn't very good right now, but still beat them by two scores in their field.  

This isn't college, where you have weeks where you are playing some directional Michigan school and have your backups in at halftime.  This is the NFL and any team can rise up any given week.  Ask the Titans about playing the hapless Jets.  Or ask Denver, at 3-1 what they think of pitt after this weekend.  I don't want Miami to beat Tampa, but after an emotional week and with their injuries, it isn't out of the realm of possibilities.  

17 points?  When there only loss was by a FG in a game where Burrow had 3 consecutive INTs?

Ok, I hope you are wrong.  
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 02:54 PM)GodFather Wrote: Dont even say it with the Steelers. I think I would lose my mind if they landed him. They need to suck for a decade or so!

He won't land there and they will suck for the next decade.  It is clear, my vision :)
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 07:01 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: So far I'm 0-4 in predictions, so let's keep the streak alive and say the Packers win 31-27.

Team-player.... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
Bengals play 4 quality quarters, Defense plays lights out D, O playbook is aggressive from the 1st quarter on, win the turnover battle, smack Rogers HARD every chance we get, get quality hits on any Packer attempting to catch a pass across the middle, Burrow throws for 350 yards plus- 0 Int. Bengal backs combine for 150 + yards...

Bengals win 27 - 17
Reply/Quote
Ryan Clark, Brian Baldinger and Colin Cowherd picking the Bengals. 
Reply/Quote
It's going to be hard to hold up against our DL for an entire game. Keep it close, good coverage get some coverage sacks and allow our DL to rough rodgers and his OL up and we will take over in the second half again.
Reply/Quote
Since 1980 (10 games) only two have resulted in one of the teams winning by double digits. 

1983 20pt Bengals win.
1995 14pt Packers win. 

Bengals are 3-1 in the last 4 and 2-1 against Aaron Rodgers, with the one loss being a terrible Bengals team (2017), in overtime @Green Bay.

Rodgers is 75comp, 124att, 60.4%, 818yds, 6.5ypa, 5td, 3int for an 83.3 quarterback rating against the Bengals.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-08-2021, 08:48 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: No doubt. Rodgers, Davante, Cobb and Aaron Jones would have to be amazing against our Defense to put up that much and we 
would of had to of gave the ball away like 4 times on Offense. I am leaning more for our Bengals the closer we get to the game 
honestly. Should be a fun one.

I've known you for a long time, Nate, and i have faith in you. Before the coin toss, you will come around. Wink

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote