Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Predictions moving forward.....
Here is our remaining schedule, How do you see each game unfolding?/ division title?/playoffs?/seed?

WEEK 13 Chargers-Home
Week 14 49ers-Home
Week 15 Broncos- Away
Week 16 Ravens- Home
Week 17 Chiefs- Home
Week 18 Browns- Away
Reply/Quote
I think we finish 3-3 go in as a wild card at 10-7
Reply/Quote
I don't know about individual game predictions. But I think we're gonna need to win at least 3 of the last 6 to make the playoffs. I'd like to see us win at least 4 but it won't be easy. I personally like our chances in the next 3 games but none of them will be easy.
Reply/Quote
I hate to say it and hope I’m forced to eat crow

W @ WEEK 13 Chargers-Home
L @ Week 14 49ers-Home
W @ Week 15 Broncos- Away
L @ Week 16 Ravens- Home
L @ Week 17 Chiefs- Home
L @ Week 18 Browns- Away
*Browns have our number and want to play spoiler
Reply/Quote
With the way this team is.....I'll say somewhere between 1-5 and 5-1 LOL
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 09:45 PM)Whacked Wrote: I hate to say it and hope I’m forced to eat crow

W @ WEEK 13 Chargers-Home
L @ Week 14 49ers-Home
W @ Week 15 Broncos- Away
L @ Week 16 Ravens- Home
L @ Week 17 Chiefs- Home
L @ Week 18 Browns- Away
*Browns have our number and want to play spoiler

You really have us losing to the Ratbirds? We pulled our starters last game and so did they when they called No Mas.

W Chargers
W 49ers
W Broncos
W Ravens
W Chiefs 
W Browns

Only ones I think will be close will be the Chargers and Chiefs. It's payback time against the Browns. Broncos may be difficult simply because of the altitude.
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 08:48 PM)WHO DEY C85 Wrote: Here is our remaining schedule, How do you see each game unfolding?/ division title?/playoffs?/seed?

WEEK 13 Chargers-Home
Week 14 49ers-Home
Week 15 Broncos- Away
Week 16 Ravens- Home
Week 17 Chiefs- Home
Week 18 Browns- Away

Chargers - win (Chargers bad loss against broncos, have to play a 1pm EST game away)
49ers - loss (Shanahan knows how to exploit this defense and they're rolling with 4 wins in their last 5 games)
Broncos - win (bengals run defense good and broncos have a bad pass offense)
Ravens - loss (don't think Bengals will strike gold twice)
Chiefs - loss (chiefs getting back to their conference-leading expectation)
Browns - win (Browns will be deflated by last game of season after having played ravens, raiders, packers, and steelers)

Final record: 10-7 (4-2 divisional)

I think 10 wins makes the playoffs, but I don't think it wins the division. I think BAL wins the division at 11 wins.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
The Bengals will win each of their next 5 games, and average a 10+ point margin doing it.

Burrow and Mixon break the franchise records in both yards and TDs in their respective categories…in 16 games.

Then they’ll drop the finale because they rest players with the #1 seed locked up.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 11:43 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Chargers - win (Chargers bad loss against broncos, have to play a 1pm EST game away)
49ers - loss (Shanahan knows how to exploit this defense and they're rolling with 4 wins in their last 5 games)
Broncos - win (bengals run defense good and broncos have a bad pass offense)
Ravens - loss (don't think Bengals will strike gold twice)
Chiefs - loss (chiefs getting back to their conference-leading expectation)
Browns - win (Browns will be deflated by last game of season after having played ravens, raiders, packers, and steelers)

Final record: 10-7 (4-2 divisional)

I think 10 wins makes the playoffs, but I don't think it wins the division. I think BAL wins the division at 11 wins.

I saw today Deebo Samuel could miss our game with SF as he will miss some time with a pulled groin, and probably isn’t 100% if he does play, so that’s a massive boost for us in that one.
Reply/Quote
We will not lose to Baltimore at home. Book it.
Reply/Quote
They are gonna run the table...
Reply/Quote
(11-29-2021, 08:48 PM)WHO DEY C85 Wrote: Here is our remaining schedule, How do you see each game unfolding?/ division title?/playoffs?/seed?

WEEK 13 Chargers-Home..........W...Bengals Win and keep riding the wave of momentum 
Week 14 49ers-Home................L....Bengals slip up and Lose to the 49ers who are surging
Week 15 Broncos- Away.............W...Bengals get back on track at MileHigh 
Week 16 Ravens- Home..............W...Bengals make big AFCN statement by sweeping Bal and Pitt.
Week 17 Chiefs- Home................L...Patrick MaHomes works his magic  
Week 18 Browns- Away...............W.. ...Bengals prevail in close game where Evan McPhearson proves the difference

guessing 10 but predicting 11 above

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Honestly from what they have shown they can do I won't rip on anyone for predicting 6-0.

I don't think we have shown enough consistency for me to predict 6-0, but we have the talent to do it.

I think we win 3 or 4 and get into the playoffs.

And this year anything can happen in the AFC playoffs. The Patriots are looking really good right now, but sometimes the league catches up with a hot rookie QB before the end of the season. Other than them every team has flaws.

And you all do know that both times that we went to a Super Bowl we were coming off a season with 10+ losses.

Just sayin'.
Reply/Quote

WEEK 13 Chargers-Home
Week 14 49ers-Home
Week 15 Broncos- Away
Week 16 Ravens- Home
Week 17 Chiefs- Home
Week 18 Browns- Away

I am going to be called a homer for this, but here goes:

WEEK 13 Chargers-Home-  WIN.  The Chargers defense is very suspect and the Bengals offense is rolling.  I also like that they have to travel 3 time zones and play a 1 pm EST kickoff.  They are much better on offense than what the Bengals have played lately, but I think Cincinnati will be too much for them.  Bengals 31, Chargers 24

Week 14 49ers-Home-  WIN.  As much as I hate the matchup because of their diverse offense and power rushing attack, it will look a lot different without the DOG that is Deebo Samuel, who is expected to be out 1-2 weeks.  I also think Chido can cover him.  He is very dangerous on sweeps, though, and they really seem to know how to block those up.  For me, again, it comes down to an offense that can't be stopped.  Bengals don't get as many possessions, but do enough to win:  Bengals 24, 49ers 21

Week 15 Broncos- Away- WIN.  I know they have a tough as nails defense, but I think ZT and Burrow will have a plan for them.  Their offense is suspect and won't be able to hang with Burrow and company.  I have to give them credit, though, as I thought the Broncos would be dead and buried by now.  Even on the road, the Bengals win, Bengals 24, Broncos 17.

Week 16 Ravens- Home- WIN.  Yes, I know, the big revenge game.  The Ravens are a mess on offense and their defense hasn't been that good, either.  I think the Bengals present too many problems on offense and the defense will have a solid plan for Lamar, again, who is proving how amazing he is might still not be enough.

Week 17 Chiefs- Home- LOSS.  The Bengals could likely sew up the division with a win here, but the Chiefs come in desperate and pull out the win.  Their defense has seemed to hit its stride and their offense has so many weapons.  It is close, but the lack of desperation
desparation

Week 18 Browns- Away.  Win.  I am going to say this game matters because of the desire for, potentially, more than one home playoff game.  If the Bengals need it, I think they give the Browns a dose of their own medicine and pound the ball for a grind-it-out win.  Bengals 20, Browns 10.

So there you have it, guys.  12-5. AFC North Champs and a shot at the #1 seed, but most likely end up the #2 seed.  

Who Dey
Reply/Quote
The 49ers game seems random, but it must have happened to fill out the schedule for 17 games. Maybe beating them would get another monkey off the Bengal backs. The last time the Bengals played in Denver Dre Kirkpatrick intercepted an end zone pass and nearly did a 103 yard pick six. My sister and her friend laughed at me because I was jumping up and down screaming. But that is going to be a tough game. I also agree that the Bengals beat Lamar and the Ravings at home. They looked like crap Sunday.
Reply/Quote
With a loss to the Chiefs, we win the rest.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 09:20 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I am going to be called a homer for this, but here goes:

WEEK 13 Chargers-Home-  WIN.  The Chargers defense is very suspect and the Bengals offense is rolling.  I also like that they have to travel 3 time zones and play a 1 pm EST kickoff.  They are much better on offense than what the Bengals have played lately, but I think Cincinnati will be too much for them.  Bengals 31, Chargers 24

Week 14 49ers-Home-  WIN.  As much as I hate the matchup because of their diverse offense and power rushing attack, it will look a lot different without the DOG that is Deebo Samuel, who is expected to be out 1-2 weeks.  I also think Chido can cover him.  He is very dangerous on sweeps, though, and they really seem to know how to block those up.  For me, again, it comes down to an offense that can't be stopped.  Bengals don't get as many possessions, but do enough to win:  Bengals 24, 49ers 21

Week 15 Broncos- Away- WIN.  I know they have a tough as nails defense, but I think ZT and Burrow will have a plan for them.  Their offense is suspect and won't be able to hang with Burrow and company.  I have to give them credit, though, as I thought the Broncos would be dead and buried by now.  Even on the road, the Bengals win, Bengals 24, Broncos 17.

Week 16 Ravens- Home- WIN.  Yes, I know, the big revenge game.  The Ravens are a mess on offense and their defense hasn't been that good, either.  I think the Bengals present too many problems on offense and the defense will have a solid plan for Lamar, again, who is proving how amazing he is might still not be enough.

Week 17 Chiefs- Home- LOSS.  The Bengals could likely sew up the division with a win here, but the Chiefs come in desperate and pull out the win.  Their defense has seemed to hit its stride and their offense has so many weapons.  It is close, but the lack of desperation
desparation

Week 18 Browns- Away.  Win.  I am going to say this game matters because of the desire for, potentially, more than one home playoff game.  If the Bengals need it, I think they give the Browns a dose of their own medicine and pound the ball for a grind-it-out win.  Bengals 20, Browns 10.

So there you have it, guys.  12-5. AFC North Champs and a shot at the #1 seed, but most likely end up the #2 seed.  

Who Dey

This. I'm scared of the chiefs.
Reply/Quote
Going to the Chargers game. Glad to see everyone's confidence for that one. I'll be in 158.
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 09:47 AM)Takedown Wrote: This. I'm scared of the chiefs.

That is the amazing thing.  I am not scared of any team.  Sure, I am not the one out there playing, but you get what I mean.  

The Bengals reached a record of 7-4, and going 3-1 in their division thus far, all the while being a team trying to figure out its identity on offense and get a working front on the offensive line.  Their coaching staff went with a very conservative approach early on, likely costing them them Bears game, but it helped get Burrow back to his old self before "opening it up".  And open it up, they did.

Burrow now leads the NFL in passes over 30 yards (I think that was the stat), and teams were forced to adjust.  When they did adjust, the coaches turned to the running game, which now seems to be hitting its stride.

Right now, at week 12 (don't forget the bye week), they sit 7-4 and they are playing their most complete football of the season.  

There is NO TEAM that will just come in here and take their lunch money.  Every game, they will fight and with 4 of the next 6 at home, I really like their chances.  I am not just thinking about making the playoffs.  I am thinking about them winning the AFC North and getting a home playoff game.  What if they get the #1 seed and the bye?  I know, I know....settle down.  Make the playoffs first and then we can talk about seeding.

Nonetheless, it is really fun and exciting.  

Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey Tiger Who Dey
Reply/Quote
(11-30-2021, 12:30 AM)Au165 Wrote: I saw today Deebo Samuel could miss our game with SF as he will miss some time with a pulled groin, and probably isn’t 100% if he does play, so that’s a massive boost for us in that one.

Not having Samuel will help, but I still think they put up points.
Back in 2019 when the 49ers played the Bengals, the 49ers put up 571 yards. They had Garoppolo at QB and Samuel and Kittle catching the ball, but it was the honestly mediocre-at-best RBs in Mostert and Breida that carved up the Bengals for 283 of those yards.

Now they still have Garoppolo, Kittle, and Samuel, plus Aiyuk (coming along in recent weeks) and Mitchell.
Their offense and defense are both near the Top 10.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote