Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Preemptive Breaking News...Steelers/Pats Moved to Week 1
Now that Brady is suspended 4 games, this is bound to follow.
Reply/Quote
Steelers will go...

1. Cincy
2. NE
3. Cincy
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 01:56 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Steelers will go...

1. Cincy
2. NE
3. Cincy

Why would the Steelers be worried about Cincy?  We won two of three games against you last year.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 03:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Why would the Steelers be worried about Cincy?  We won two of three games against you last year.

Oh you mean the two games without Andy?   

And the playoff game was won by Buddy Horton.  
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 03:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh you mean the two games without Andy?   

Oh wait, you mean we get to use injuries as an excuse?  Wait here while I dust off the "Ben was out" argument that is roundly rejected around here.  Can you tell us again how the Bengals would have won the SB if Kimo hadn't taken out Carson's knee?  I love that story.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 03:38 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Oh you mean the two games without Andy?   

AJ McCarron had a higher QB rating and put up more pts per game and averaged more yards per game against Pittsburgh than Dalton. You guys should thank God that Andy was out!  ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 05:01 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: AJ McCarron had a higher QB rating and put up more pts per game and averaged more yards per game against Pittsburgh than Dalton. You guys should thank God that Andy was out!  ThumbsUp

Doesn't matter with Andy we won.   Without him we didn't.   Yes AJM played well enough to win but since the refs had to intervene to help you guys....    

I am confident in AJM and glad he is our backup.   But to make a huge deal about beating a backup qb two times doesn't say much.   I wouldn't be crowing about beating Vick.    Lord knows you guys need the rapist 
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 04:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Oh wait, you mean we get to use injuries as an excuse?  Wait here while I dust off the "Ben was out" argument that is roundly rejected around here.  Can you tell us again how the Bengals would have won the SB if Kimo hadn't taken out Carson's knee?  I love that story.

Qb injury isn't using the injury excuse.    If you guys lost the rapist I wouldn't be crowing about beating Vick twice.    

It's not your fault your RB is made of glass.  Big question is do you want to extend him to a big deal or just draft a new one given his injury history.   
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 05:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Qb injury isn't using the injury excuse.    If you guys lost the rapist I wouldn't be crowing about beating Vick twice.    

It's not your fault your RB is made of glass.  Big question is do you want to extend him to a big deal or just draft a new one given his injury history.   

Can you make a chart about which injuries you can use as an excuse and which you can't?  I'm sure there's a scientific process at work here.
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 05:53 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Can you make a chart about which injuries you can use as an excuse and which you can't?  I'm sure there's a scientific process at work here.

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25544558/deangelo-williams-vontaze-burfict-hit-ruined-steelers-super-bowl-run?linkId=23137430

But, but, but....... Cry

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 06:13 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25544558/deangelo-williams-vontaze-burfict-hit-ruined-steelers-super-bowl-run?linkId=23137430

But, but, but....... Cry

Did you think that quote came from me?  Also, your argument has nothing to do with my post.  Lastly, "the better team lost today".  Smirk
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 06:48 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Did you think that quote came from me?  Also, your argument has nothing to do with my post.  Lastly, "the better team lost today".  Smirk

The point is maybe steelers fans don't use injury as an excuse (they do), but the cities players certainly do. So what's worse?

Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 05:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Doesn't matter with Andy we won.   Without him we didn't.   Yes AJM played well enough to win but since the refs had to intervene to help you guys....    

I am confident in AJM and glad he is our backup.   But to make a huge deal about beating a backup qb two times doesn't say much.   I wouldn't be crowing about beating Vick.    Lord knows you guys need the rapist 
A back up QB who outplayed the starting QB. 
(04-25-2016, 05:18 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Qb injury isn't using the injury excuse.    If you guys lost the rapist I wouldn't be crowing about beating Vick twice.    

Offers up injury excuse, then says it isn't an excuse  Shocked
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 07:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: A back up QB who outplayed the starting QB. 
Offers up injury excuse, then says it isn't an excuse  Shocked

No he didn't. If you think that then you don't know football very well.
It's easy to see the world in black and white. Grey? I don't know what to do with grey.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 05:16 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Doesn't matter with Andy we won.   Without him we didn't.   Yes AJM played well enough to win but since the refs had to intervene to help you guys....    

is frostee rucker a QB now?
People suck
Reply/Quote
(04-25-2016, 03:13 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Why would the Steelers be worried about Cincy?  We won two of three games against you last year.

Because we have the better team.
Reply/Quote

The Defense played well enough for us to win.. The offense was Horrid all game.
Reply/Quote
The only reasons we lost that game

Pick one:
The fumble
Attitudes
Calls on field
Reply/Quote

Good!  We love it when we're taken lightly.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote