Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Commanders***
(08-26-2023, 07:23 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Yoshi! Dudes looking like a steal. Also shout out to the line on that drive, wasnt perfect but I saw some good blocks, especially from Carman and Smith at the tackle spots

No one looked within 5 yards of Browning lol
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 07:15 PM)pally Wrote: Ossai was in and out of the tent during that drive.  He's heading to the locker room with one shoe off.  I hate Fed Ex Field

Yikes. I was wondering where he was. I also was not real happy seeing him play tonight.
Reply/Quote
I wonder if flex guy was supposed to have coverage there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
So far these "announcers" are right up there with the goobers we had to put up with last week.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 07:25 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Yikes. I was wondering where he was. I also was not real happy seeing him play tonight.

I'm not sure he's a lock to make the team.

Hendricks
Sam
Sample
Gunther
JG3
 Who do you cut to give Ossai a spot?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 07:23 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: What an awful throw but a great grab Yoshi

Based on the result, not that bad of a throw.  Browning had a 6'3" receiver and put it right there where he could snag it, and above anyone on the line that could deflect it. Overall, Browning looked very good. He got a couple of very bad snaps, handled it well, and went 4 for 4.
Reply/Quote
Defense looks shaky still. I know these are scrubs but come on....you want to make the team you can't be misdiagnosing the play.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 07:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm not sure he's a lock to make the team.

Hendricks
Sam
Sample
Gunther
JG3
 Who do you cut to give Ossai a spot?

Personally I think Ossai makes it over Johnson
Reply/Quote
And they let up a first down on that play...incompetent defense.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 07:29 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Personally I think Ossai makes it over Johnson

Perhaps, but I didn't even list our #1 draft pick.

Ossai very well may be fighting for a spot tonight

Reply/Quote
Ok Carney
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 07:30 PM)Joelist Wrote: And they let up a first down on that play...incompetent defense.

Are they competent yet?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
They had to use two players to stop Murphy.
Reply/Quote
I really really like Battle that kid will be starting before too long.
Reply/Quote
Not impressed with Jones returns so far. Hope that improves.
Reply/Quote
Terrible judgment there on the return by Jones - he just takes off north-south and gets at least 5 more yards.
Reply/Quote
I just don’t see it with Jones as a returner. Dude has no wiggle at all.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 07:32 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Are they competent yet?

Not really. Too many mental mistakes even for reserves trying to make the roster. I expect the coaches see it too and the players screwing up are losing ground. 
Reply/Quote
Browning is more accurate overall tonight so far.
Reply/Quote
My favorite part of the PS games. The Duke interview.

Reply/Quote