Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Commanders***
If Browning can keep this up, he could become the backup. He's had one horrible decision during the pre-season where he threw into a host of defenders, but his running last week and this first series looked good.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 07:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps, but I didn't even list our #1 draft pick.

Ossai very well may be fighting for a spot tonight

I would be shocked if Ossai got cut. He had a bonehead play vs KC that cost them big time but before that he was very disruptive rushing Mahomes. I think the coaches know he can play in the “real” games and I think he looks much better than Murphy so far - of course the 1st rounder will also make the team but he needs to work on his pass rush moves.
Reply/Quote
Nice throw to Hudson.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hudson is on the team bro. I see no need for Asiasi.
-Housh
Reply/Quote
So they call facemark but the replay does not show it...
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 07:39 PM)Housh Wrote: Hudson is on the team bro. I see no need for Asiasi.

While I agree Hudson is way better that Asiasi, are you thinking we keep 4 TEs? Or do you think he makes it over Wilcox too?
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 07:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Perhaps, but I didn't even list our #1 draft pick.

Ossai very well may be fighting for a spot tonight

Not hardly
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Terrible drive...admittedly an iffy facemark call was key but two different plays where they blew blocking assignments and got Brown hit in the backfield.
Reply/Quote
That punt was Chrisman and only 38 yards.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 07:41 PM)Soonerpeace Wrote: Not hardly

Then why is he playing tonight?
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Battle got used
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
I think you are supposed to try to cover all the eligible receivers.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Well that was shit
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 07:41 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: While I agree Hudson is way better that Asiasi, are you thinking we keep 4 TEs? Or do you think he makes it over Wilcox too?

Why is Wilcox a lock to make the roster? Just seems like an adequate blocker and nothing special in the pass game. I'm liking Hudson but not sure how his blocking.
Reply/Quote
They should have had Bisset sacked twice but missed due to incompetence. Horrendously bad play so far especially as WAS is not a good team by any stretch of the imagination.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 07:46 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Battle got used

Kind of sad attempt at a tackle by Battle. I would be curious who was responsible for leaving a WR so open.
Reply/Quote
Running well.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Here comes Siemian...
Reply/Quote
Damn that was a nice pass

Reply/Quote
Nice throw.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote