Simien is saying not so fast Jake Browing

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
wait who tf was that guy? Saylors?
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 08:16 PM)pally Wrote: Simien is saying not so fast Jake Browing

Best we have seen of Siemian.
Reply/Quote
Ossai out with a right ankle injury....hopefully more precautionary than anything. He did walk to the locker room

Reply/Quote
This is the Simeon i thought we’d see every game
-Housh
Reply/Quote
late comment on that Scharping hold

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">I know that flag was thrown on Max Scharping, but I wonder if the refs meant Jackson Carman, who had his man absolutely hooked.</p>&mdash; Ben Baby (@Ben_Baby) <a href="https://twitter.com/Ben_Baby/status/1695576100506599776?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 26, 2023</a></blockquote>

Reply/Quote
That guy is a veteran? Bye bye
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 08:18 PM)Housh Wrote: This is the Simeon i thought we’d see every game

Nvm

Wtf was that throw
-Housh
Reply/Quote
AWFUL throw by Siemian into triple coverage...
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 08:17 PM)Nepa Wrote: Best we have seen of Siemian.

Ok. Scratch that. That was a terrible throw.
Reply/Quote
Siemian is awful
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Siemian should not make the team.
Reply/Quote
Murphy with some pressure!
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 08:16 PM)ah5 Wrote: wait who tf was that guy? Saylors?

Yeah, excited to see him get some more opportunities in the 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
Hey look, a Myles Murphy pass rush sighting
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 08:19 PM)Joelist Wrote: AWFUL throw by Siemian into triple coverage...

Right after lobbing an accurate throw the play before but its meaningless if you let the defender catch up. 

Browning will be #2 and even if Burrow were a game time decision (in theory) you still cut Trevor rather than keep him on the 53 for a 2nd known QB.  I trust a street FA over him with no practice.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 08:09 PM)Nepa Wrote: Ok. Had to look up treacle. "Commonly known as the British version of molasses."

LOL

Never knew it had a different name in the states.

Decent first half from the lads, Ossai should never have been on the field and as for old Trevor hopefully someone is in the Bengals locker room as we speak packing his stuff so he can leave as soon as they get back to Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
Physically limited plays by backups don't necessarily rankle me, after all they are backups. MENTAL mistakes (like throwing into triple coverage) really get my goat.
Reply/Quote
(08-26-2023, 08:25 PM)Joelist Wrote: Physically limited plays by backups don't necessarily rankle me, after all they are backups. MENTAL mistakes (like throwing into triple coverage) really get my goat.

Yep, that was very Trevor Siemian of him.  

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote