Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons***
And ANOTHER turnover on downs...so Browning is an improvement but a small one. STILL zero TDs all season.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:51 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: I think that's how that crap Palmer chocolate is made.

I thought Palmer made hot dogs.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:44 PM)Housh Wrote: Feel like ATL has blitzed every play this drive and we’ve picked everyone up very nicely

Agreed, and for most of it feel like Browning was sliding and adjusting well also.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
If a flag was thrown for 12 men, isn’t that an automatic review?
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:40 PM)casear2727 Wrote: Carman did a great job on that play, these homers are intolerable. 

Oh Jesus I about choked on my Sun Chips and Coors Light laughing at this one
Reply/Quote
They are seriously gonna play Hienike all game? Lol

Ok bro
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:53 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: Oh Jesus I about choked on my Sun Chips and Coors Light laughing at this one

Choke all you want - the DE slipped on the grass and fell but the dumb ref flags us for holding. 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:31 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Wasn't Godzilla another one of those characters who got so popular the film makers were like "The audience has missed the point...give 'em what they want and make him a good guy?"

Never heard of that, but, I believe your right. It makes sense.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Never heard of that, but, I believe your right. It makes sense.

[Image: kick-dropkick.gif]
Reply/Quote
I know the guys want to do it but getting 3 guys 1000 each seems crazy lol

There basically has to either be no injuries at all or one guy has to go crazy at some point and Birrow has to TRY and get each guy 1000.

No way it happens organically
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Good contain there
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I thought Palmer made hot dogs.

Palmer goes long on a John Morrel. He doesn't make them. He swillers' them.
Reply/Quote
Good back to back plays there on D

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Great hit at the catch point Jesus. Like really good hit
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:30 PM)casear2727 Wrote: I dont want you banned.  You said I was stupid and should be a Steelers fan.

Just because I know the rule...?  It is a dumb rule but they call it nonstop, how do you NOT know this?

I dont like it when our team does dumb stuff.  I have owned 2 sets of season tickets for over a decade. My son is good friends with one of our best players.  I was with a handful of them at his baby's gender reveal just a month ago.  

I like the team as much or more than you, but Im not stupid and think our guys can violate the rules and then complain about it like it didnt really happen.

Do better.

THEY DONT CALL IT NON STOP because some offensive player points down the damn field every time they get a first down.  THAT is taunting, and they never call it.  Never, ever ever.  There was no finger waggling and even if there was there is no specific finger waggling rule in the NFL Rule book, please show me.  

You are wrong.  

WRONG
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:52 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I thought Palmer made hot dogs.

It looked like a job, alright.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
This brings back to many memories of the 90s.. It looked just like this...
Reply/Quote
Godzilla has a long history. It was in the 60s where Toho decided to make children's films out of Godzilla and where it got silly. Later they got their senses back and beginning with Godzilla 1985 the movies got good again simply because they became adult films again and Godzilla went back to being a force of nature.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 10:58 PM)KyBengalfan94 Wrote: THEY DONT CALL IT NON STOP because some offensive player points down the damn field every time they get a first down.  THAT is taunting, and they never call it.  Never, ever ever.  There was no finger waggling and even if there was there is no specific finger waggling rule in the NFL Rule book, please show me.  

You are wrong.  

WRONG

You dont know the difference in a 1st down motion and a finger wag to someone's face......?

Im done showing you anything.  You are a child, hopefully you wont last long here. 

Reply/Quote
Heart 
You're dealing with one cranky poster - mostly everyone here is cool. 
Reply/Quote