Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
***Preseason GameDay Thread - Bengals @ Falcons***
There goes Browning again!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yoshi is just so big and strong. Once he develops that guy is going to be a monster in the red zone.
"I'm not going to accept losing"

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
Yoshi has been the only bright spot.. We got something with this kid..
Reply/Quote
Can we gain 5 yards in 4 plays...
Reply/Quote
CHASE BROWN TD!!! Finally an offensive TD!
Reply/Quote
Chase Brown gutting out the tough yards there, very nice for our first TD. Really good drive overall to be honest.

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
I hate that we disappointed these homers in the last minute of the game....

Reply/Quote
Chase!!!!
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Atlanta went to cover 2 man that drive and Browning just ate it up.

Almost like the Falcons coaches wanted to lose
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 11:26 PM)chrisball96 Wrote: Chase Brown gutting out the tough yards there, very nice for our first TD. Really good drive overall to be honest.

It felt more in sync, and Browning taking the big holes to scramble caused the Falcons to back away from the line a little too. 
Reply/Quote
I feel better about Browning. Getting some confidence.
Reply/Quote
I just would’ve stayed in zone if i were Atlanta. No way Browning would’ve ate that zone they were playing up
-Housh
Reply/Quote
And our defense makes Logan Woodside look like Johnny Unitas...
Reply/Quote
Anything but a tie....
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 11:27 PM)Joelist Wrote: It felt more in sync, and Browning taking the big holes to scramble caused the Falcons to back away from the line a little too. 

Very good points. Browning making plays with his legs when things didn’t develop was really nice to see. He may not be the best passer but he did what he had to do on that drive.

-- Joe Burrow
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 11:14 PM)Housh Wrote: Just how Tee and Chase changed our offense, i think Allgier and Robinson could change this offense to such a running team that as long as Ridder can just not be pure ass they’ll be in every game

I thought Ridder looked pretty decent against our first team D. He fit in some nice passes. Didn't do much in the red zone, but our D is pretty solid backed up. We don't give up much space down there. I wouldn't say the INT was on him really. We probably should have been called for PI as the receiver boxed out our DB pretty well and our DB got there early. Nice play by the D to tip the ball and pick it. It was definitely close and a bang bang play--but a little early.

Pitts and Bijan to me are electric. The other players around them seem pretty solid as well. And the offensive line is elite. 

On defense I liked Terrell coming out of college. They've got some solid players up front, Bates on the back end. Seemed like the rest of their secondary made some plays as well. I don't know much about the D outside the big names though.
Reply/Quote
Dumbest 2 calls ever

No one getting deep
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 11:27 PM)Housh Wrote: Atlanta went to cover 2 man that drive and Browning just ate it up.

Almost like the Falcons coaches wanted to lose

Hold Lou's beer, maybe they make a stop though
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2023, 11:29 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Anything but a tie....

That timeout was good for the Bengals. We were caught celebrating.
Reply/Quote
Just let them get 2 seam catches as if we didn’t know they were allowed to throw deep
-Housh
Reply/Quote