Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Bears @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
hope to see Mark Walton quite a bit
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 09:59 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Okay they need to modify this helmet-to-helmet rule this is ridiculous

Both helmet calls in this game were defenders trying to get lower than the ball carrier. 

I really dislike this new helmet rule.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:01 PM)Yojimbo Wrote: My guess is he’s really good in the film room, so coaches like what he says, instead of what he does.

Perhaps he goes after Marvin's beer and pizza ?
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:02 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: I don't think Tez is going to adjust too well to all these changes when he gets back.

I think 50% of the NFL players are going to have trouble not using any part of their head in a tackle it's unnatural
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
Price is gonna be a beast, Cordy Glenn as advertised, Hart holding his own, Guards B+..........O Line passes test 1
Reply/Quote
holding against Shaw
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:03 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: In case you're interested every team in the AFC North is winning in Baltimore is destroying their opponent and Pittsburgh is looking good against Philadelphia

I have the Clowns game on on the side here, and saw a funny stat. They had 11 first round picks between 2009-16. Of those, 0 are on the current team.
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:05 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I have the Clowns game on on the side here, and saw a funny stat. They had 11 first round picks between 2009-16. Of those, 0 are on the current team.

Unbelievable
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
I hope to see Worley at linebacker today
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:04 PM)Synric Wrote: Both helmet calls in this game were defenders trying to get lower than the ball carrier. 

I really dislike this new helmet rule.

When are people just going to realize that football is a dangerous sport, always has been, and the only way to truly keep it safe is to eliminate all padding and helmets and just give them flags? (Even then there will still be injuries). 
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:04 PM)CincyKid Wrote: Price is gonna be a beast, Cordy Glenn as advertised, Hart holding his own, Guards B+..........O Line passes test 1

This is all i wanted to hear and no significant injuries. love it fellas. :andy:
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:12 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: When are people just going to realize that football is a dangerous sport, always has been, and the only way to truly keep it safe is to eliminate all padding and helmets and just give them flags? (Even then there will still be injuries). 

Yep and this doesn't solve anything, this shitty new no helmet rule.

Was really bad in the HOF game...
Reply/Quote
And enough of Driskel too.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:16 PM)Joelist Wrote: And enough of Driskel too.

He hasn't really looked that bad. Hard to do much when its run run pass and nothing more then 5 yards downfield. 
Reply/Quote
D taking a nap
Reply/Quote
wtf am i watching

Reply/Quote
Josh Shaw has looked good
-Paul Brown

My album "Dragon"

Reply/Quote
Whatever string defense that was it was bad.
Reply/Quote
Flag should go against the cameramen
Reply/Quote
Phillips almost gave up that TD but he looks good returning.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote