Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Bears @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-09-2018, 10:41 PM)Joelist Wrote: Well we're on our way to 0-1 here as their scrubs are better than our scrubs.

LOL

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Dunlap needs to bend that bill. Hats look so ridiculous like that. I’ll never understand that trend.

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:45 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Dunlap needs to bend that bill. Hats look so ridiculous like that. I’ll never understand that trend.

Maximum glare blockage.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:35 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I’m thinking the love affair some on this board have with Driskel is probably going to be over soon.

We have nobody behind Dalton.

Yep,

They're gonna have to bring some others into camp.
Reply/Quote
The kick returner either #38 or 39 is a smooth runner.
Reply/Quote
I missed the first half but by the stats it looks like Dalton did well besides the INT.
What I'm watching since halftime, this team is in big BIG trouble if Dalton gets hurt if the Bengals roll with either of these QB's.

I wish I didn't miss the first half, I really wanted to see how the O-Line played, how Mixon and Bernard ran, how Ross looked running his routes. I'm not really worried about Green, Dalton, Atkins, Dunlap and all those guys we know who are already inked in the starting lineup.

I also like that commercial playing during this game...it's really good and makes me want to rob a bank to get season tickets.

EDIT: I say rob a bank because I'm poor and have nothing to sell.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:49 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I missed the first half but by the stats it looks like Dalton did well besides the INT.
What I'm watching since halftime, this team is in big BIG trouble if Dalton gets hurt if the Bengals roll with either of these QB's.

I wish I didn't miss the first half, I really wanted to see how the O-Line played, how Mixon and Bernard ran, how Ross looked running his routes. I'm not really worried about Green, Dalton, Atkins, Dunlap and all those guys we know who are already inked in the starting lineup.

I also like that commercial playing during this game...it's really good and makes me want to rob a bank to get season tickets.

The pick seemed kinda flukey due to a slip by Ross. I’m just glad that he was allowed to continue to play football after that this year.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:49 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: I missed the first half but by the stats it looks like Dalton did well besides the INT.

Int was not on dalton at all. Even haters won’t try to blame him for a receiver falling down
Reply/Quote
The INT was Ross falling down, otherwise its would have been a catch. Other than that our first team units pwned the Bears.
Reply/Quote
Did the fast pace offense tier out the D?

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:51 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: The pick seemed kinda flukey due to a slip by Ross. I’m just glad that he was allowed to continue to play football after that this year.

(08-09-2018, 10:51 PM)leonardfan40 Wrote: Int was not on dalton at all. Even haters won’t try to blame him for a receiver falling down

Ok, cool.
Then Dalton had a good game and the line held for him.
How was Price? Any issues with the snap? What about run blocking? Is there meanness in this O Line?
Reply/Quote
As to Tyler Bray for the Bears, he has had zero pressure on him so he is playing catch back there.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:55 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Ok, cool.
Then Dalton had a good game and the line held for him.
How was Price? Any issues with the snap? What about run blocking? Is there meanness in this O Line?

Price was solid no snap issues.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:55 PM)Joelist Wrote: As to Tyler Bray for the Bears, he has had zero pressure on him so he is playing catch back there.

Yeah, from these guys out there now I would think at least half won't make the team if not more. They aren't good...at all.
Reply/Quote
damn shoe lace tackle
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 10:59 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: Yeah, from these guys out there now I would think at least half won't make the team if not more. They aren't good...at all.

Oh of course. This is the type of stuff you see with scrubs.
Reply/Quote
When considering the body of work a Brian Williams he definitely is showing up
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
The Bengals desperately need a number 2 QB, DESPERATELY!

Whoever gets cut from the Jets, the Bengals better snatch him up
Reply/Quote
OPI Auden Tate.
Reply/Quote
There’s those hands we’ve been hearing about.

Reply/Quote