Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Bears @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-09-2018, 09:19 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: I wouldn't touch Matt Moore with a 30-foot pole. Would love to get McCarron (and his lovely wife) back though 

Moore has experience in Lazor's system. Would love to have him here
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 09:24 PM)whodey365 Wrote: so OGBUHEI still getting schooled. Worst draft pick ever?

Nothing should ever (and hopefully will never) top Akili smith and what they tuned down to draft him
Reply/Quote
Bengals PR Department: 'We paid for this ticket commercial and dammit, we are going to shove it right down everyone's throats!"
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 09:24 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well they gave it to Gradkowski and they gave Kenny's to.........never mind. 

And they gave Carson's number to John Skelton and TO's number to Kroft.  Ain't nothin' sacred in Cincy?
Reply/Quote
Damn that was close.
Reply/Quote
Ross so close!
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 09:27 PM)Nately120 Wrote: And they gave Carson's number to John Skelton and TO's number to Kroft.  Ain't nothin' sacred in Cincy?

Clearly it's not
Reply/Quote
Brown lookin' good!
Reply/Quote
Nice grab by Ross anyway.

Reply/Quote
Not the best night for Ross. But at least he is out there and hopefully cleans the mistakes up.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 09:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Moore has experience in Lazor's system. Would love to have him here

Well I'd take Moore over Barkley so if they make a move for him I won't complain. Much rather have McCarron back personally 
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 09:29 PM)Joelist Wrote: Not the best night for Ross. But at least he is out there and hopefully cleans the mistakes up.

Are you suggesting that was catchable for a TD?

Reply/Quote
Dalton to Ross: 1/3, 20 yards, 1 Fall-Down Pick Six
Dalton to Everyone Else: 5/5, 83 yards, 2 TD

Lets just say... this game hasn't done much to turn me around on my opinion of Ross.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Possibly. Toe tapping is something you have too learn by reps and he hasn't had enough reps.
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 09:31 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Are you suggesting that was catchable for a TD?

AJ would've gotten both feet in. Ninja
Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 09:12 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Just think: Barkley could have easily been a top 5 pick had he declared for the draft after his junior season. Crazy, isn't it? He looks absolutely atrocious in the NFL.

Better have the jets on speed dial for bridgewater...

Don’t look good.

Reply/Quote
(08-09-2018, 09:32 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Dalton to Ross:  1/3, 20 yards, 1 Fall-Down Pick Six
Dalton to Everyone Else: 5/5, 83 yards, 2 TD

Lets just say... this game hasn't done much to turn me around on my opinion of Ross.

The fade was not a good throw and one Dalton has never made with efficiency. 
Reply/Quote
Good concentration

Reply/Quote
WTF
Reply/Quote
That was a good throw by Barkley there
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/