Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Bengals @ Buccaneers- GameDay Thread***
Depth is not good.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 08:48 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: is Taylor still calling the play on the offense eh? ugh..

Play calling on O has been fine.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 08:57 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Ossai looking good.

Ossai looking good, #27 not so much.

Curse of Kirk!!!!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I’ve been pleased with the flashes from Ossai so far. Defensive depth is giving it up here but nothing too concerning right now.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:00 PM)Au165 Wrote: They took all the starters out for the most part.

If true, I liked what I seen overall.

Reply/Quote
Line overpowered. Sad
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:02 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ossai looking good, #27 not so much.

Curse of Kirk!!!!!

Yeah, Brown sucks. I’ve heard Chase has burned him bad in camp.

Reply/Quote
Third down defense is still an issue.
Reply/Quote
Wtf just happened

Reply/Quote
Uh.... What?

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Did TB think they would really fool anyone with that crap?
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Ossai putting in work has been great to see. Scared of our linebacker depth and CB depth. Getting pressure consistently just getting ball out too quick.
Reply/Quote
Stream froze...what did I miss? The guy was lining up for the PAT, I assume they tried something goofy.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:05 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Line overpowered. Sad

That was weird.  I've never seen a whole defensive line play so high on the goal line.  
Reply/Quote
Perone fumbling doesn’t give me hope for the depth behind Mixon. I would have liked to keep Bernard. Hopefully the kids learn to hold onto the ball and how to block near as good as Bernard. Second string defense looks weak (depth issues).
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:08 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Stream froze...what did I miss?  The guy was lining up for the PAT, I assume they tried something goofy.

They lined up in a weird formation and shifted into their kick setup...at the 2.  So PAT is no good cause it wasn't far enough back.
Reply/Quote
Simmons has his players ready

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:08 PM)CardCounterChris Wrote: They lined up in a weird formation and shifted into their kick setup...at the 2.  So PAT is no good cause it wasn't far enough back.

Yeah, that sure seems amusingly obviously illegal.  
Reply/Quote
just got in the thread...sorry if you guys already talked about it, but what do you think of the new uni's? I dig. The pants are a little weird but I can live with it
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:11 PM)bonesaw Wrote: just got in the thread...sorry if you guys already talked about it, but what do you think of the new uni's?  I dig.  The pants are a little weird but I can live with it

I like them.  They're a modern crap take on a classic, so it is a step in the right direction.  So far Perine looks like P-oop.
Reply/Quote