Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Bengals @ Buccaneers- GameDay Thread***
Seeing the RG battle rage right here. All the OL backups are in except for RG. Jordan still there getting reps.
Reply/Quote
Should be a penalty on TB for player diving on Allen after Allen slid.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:08 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Perone fumbling doesn’t give me hope for the depth behind Mixon. I would have liked to keep Bernard. Hopefully the kids learn to hold onto the ball and how to block near as good as Bernard. Second string defense looks weak (depth issues).

It wasn't a fumble, missed call by the refs and replay officials.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:11 PM)bonesaw Wrote: just got in the thread...sorry if you guys already talked about it, but what do you think of the new uni's?  I dig.  The pants are a little weird but I can live with it

Love 'em and i'm a fan of the orange stripe/white pants.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:12 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Should be a penalty on TB for player diving on Allen after Allen slid.

Right? Hell if that were Brady the defender would be banned from the league, flogged, and tarred and feathered at dawn
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:12 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I like them.  They're a modern crap take on a classic, so it is a step in the right direction.  So far Perine looks like P-oop.

Yeah he had an easy 10 yards on that stretch/sweep play if he hit the crease but he only got 3 yards cause he was too slow to hit it
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:13 PM)treee Wrote: It wasn't a fumble, missed call by the refs and replay officials.

Samaje’s knee was down and Zac should have challenged it.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:12 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Should be a penalty on TB for player diving on Allen after Allen slid.

Some things haven’t changed 

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:14 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Samaje’s knee was down and Zac should have challenged it.

Can’t challenge a turnover as they are all reviewed
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:14 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: Samaje’s knee was down and Zac should have challenged it.

ZT shoulda done a lot of things.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:13 PM)treee Wrote: It wasn't a fumble, missed call by the refs and replay officials.

Looked like a fumble to me on the last replay. Ball was coming out before he was down.
Reply/Quote

Zac is too busy thinking what the next call should be...  Rant
Reply/Quote
Good run there by evans
Reply/Quote
Munoz taking up Michael Jordan like he was reading a script handed to him by the Bengals designed to try to make people feel better for the inevitable moment where he is Week 1 starter again.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
Well, hell.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
shooting themselves in the foot

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2021, 09:17 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Good run there by evans

Good moves.

Reply/Quote
That one was actually a fumble
-Housh
Reply/Quote
I do not like Thomas.

Reply/Quote
Ridiculous. Making stupid mistakes. Hold onto the damn ball.
Reply/Quote