Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Bengals @ Chiefs - GameDay Thread***
#93 is still getting some pressure
Reply/Quote
Shit this team is poorly coached
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Derp. Penalties and turnovers have done in this team.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Two horrific special teams gaffes. Time to fire Simmons.
Reply/Quote
oh for F***s sake
Reply/Quote
It's safe to sat the punt return team needs some work
Reply/Quote
Who fell into the QB?
Reply/Quote
Bung - ba bung bung.. Bung
Reply/Quote
Well, it's just game 1 of pre-season but so far 2 of our 3 phases of the game look to be total liabilities. Eep.
Reply/Quote
Ok this is the worst display of special teams I e seen in a long time. They look completely lost out there.
Reply/Quote
Brown has been our best DL tonight. He may have shot at making this team

Oh and another poor special teams play
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Well I turned off the game.. I've seen enough . Not very optimistic. G'night all
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 11:36 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: It's safe to sat the punt return team needs some work

I'm not worried about Simmons.  He will clean it up.  
Reply/Quote
They also got away with ANOTHER blatant OPI (hands to the face push off) on that drive.
Reply/Quote
Pretty poor debut for ZT. I'm sure he's livid. I feel like a lot of people let him down. That being said, props to Andy, the OL and the receivers for that first drive. Honestly, if Andy has a pocket like that this year, he'll be in the MVP race like he was in 2015.

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Finley is in

Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 11:39 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Pretty poor debut for ZT. I'm sure he's livid. I feel like a lot of people let him down. That being said, props to Andy, the OL and the receivers for that first drive. Honestly, if Andy has a pocket like that this year, he'll be in the MVP race like he was in 2015.

I think the first real game of the season will be his real debut.  This is just preseason. Yes they need a lot of work but that's what preseason is for.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 11:39 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Pretty poor debut for ZT. I'm sure he's livid. I feel like a lot of people let him down. That being said, props to Andy, the OL and the receivers for that first drive. Honestly, if Andy has a pocket like that this year, he'll be in the MVP race like he was in 2015.

And they pretty much were all on defense. Lou should be put on notice that preseason or not another performance out of the D like this and he's gone.
Reply/Quote
Well, gents, it's past 10:30 on a Saturday night, so I'm off to convince a surly, sprawling woman to voluntarily surrender my side of the mattress. Until we reconvene Thursday night, adieu.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 11:40 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I think the first real game of the season will be his real debut.  

Sure. It's still a game to head coach, so I guess potato/tomato. I'm not putting too much stake into a pre-season game. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote