Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Bengals @ Chiefs - GameDay Thread***
I do not want to overreact to a preseason game, but ZT's defense and special teams look worse than last year.

I hope I am wrong, but other than AD and the first team offense, this team was not ready to play this game
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 11:06 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: I wanna see that 4th string QB.

Would you settle for a second stringer that plays like a fourth stringer?  Looks like the Bengals have.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Who was the returner there? These announcers suck
Reply/Quote
Why are they reviewing that? Obvious spear to the head.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Jeff trying to get Sample killed i guess.

Reply/Quote
NO ONE CARES ABOUT MAHOMES!!! COVER THE GAME!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 11:09 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: Would you settle for a second stringer that plays like a fourth stringer?  Looks like the Bengals have.

Nice one!
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 11:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I do not want to overreact to a preseason game, but ZT's defense and special teams look worse than last year.

I hope I am wrong, but other than AD and the first team offense, this team was not ready to play this game

I hear ya.  I'm pretty skeptical of the defense being much better than last year.  As much as I don't miss Marvin and Austin was a bum I have to admit that we have a rookie offensive-minded HC and rather that getting some vet DC like other teams did we have some 9th choice defensive backs coach or some such.

That just isn't a recipe for success, to be sure.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 11:08 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I do not want to overreact to a preseason game, but ZT's defense and special teams look worse than last year.

I'll give you the defense but he can't be blamed for a returner muffling two punts. 
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 11:10 PM)cinci4life Wrote: Why are they reviewing that? Obvious spear to the head.

Ok didn't know they could review that to eject.
[Image: hFcJI4.png]
Reply/Quote
Showing more interviews than GAME
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 11:10 PM)Joelist Wrote: NO ONE CARES ABOUT MAHOMES!!! COVER THE GAME!!!

I couldn't take those announcers anymore.  I switched to audio with Lap.  
Reply/Quote
Piss on the game, the great one is speaking.
Reply/Quote
Post game show in the middle of the game.. KC Broadcasting
Reply/Quote
cant wait to cancel this Gameday Pass trial
Reply/Quote
No Geno Atkins, No William Jackson, an No Carl Lawson.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 11:13 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: cant wait to cancel this Gameday Pass trial

Mine's working well.  I just switched to audio to avoid the KC announcers.
Reply/Quote
In all fairness, Driskel hasn't done anything noteworthy in the 10 minutes they've been showing Mahommes talking.
Reply/Quote
(08-10-2019, 11:13 PM)Kingslayer Wrote: cant wait to cancel this Gameday Pass trial

I would have thought that you would have a choice between the two teams' broadcasts, but looks like they default to the home team  That's too bad.

Also: kicker controversy!
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
47 yard field goal from the rookie. That's a nice bright spot.
Reply/Quote