Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Preseason Week 1) ***Cardinals @ Bengals- GameDay Thread***
(08-12-2022, 10:34 PM)Frank Booth Wrote: We need this guy back

If Spain is your weakest o-lineman, you have a good o-line

Yeah I mean he sounds humbled, the staff knows the truth though.  Can't imagine he'd take much, and with Rieff and Brown getting solid money from desperate teams....Spain is good value.  He can play outside or inside and won't be promised anything if one of the kids earn the LG spot.  Spain as a 6th man would be BIG.
Reply/Quote
Another embarrassing play.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2022, 10:40 PM)Joelist Wrote: It's also at home and the first outing of the team since the Super Bowl. The fans were OWED a better performance. 

Owed?

Most of the people there will be season ticket holders they got in for free.

I highly doubt anyone is going to care our third team got dicked in preseason when we hammer the steelers in week 1

It’s a glorified game of catch just enjoy it being back the proper stuff starts next month.
Reply/Quote
We're going to get a 50 burger dropped on us. Backups or not this is unacceptable.
Reply/Quote
Our backup DBs are brutally bad at coverage Jesus Christ
-Housh
Reply/Quote
May need Zac to channel Merv for the "Be a ***** pro!" post-game speech.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2022, 10:50 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: May need Zac to channel Merv for the "Be a ***** pro!" post-game speech.

Zac its partly to blame for this - schemes on both sides WAY too vanilla. You can't even learn about the kids when it's this lopsided and the schemes are this basic. 
Reply/Quote
Ugly. Calling a night. Nothing. Some positives (Evan’s, McPherson, spot plays by the rooks) a WHOOOOLLLLEEE lot of bad. Arizona looks heads and tails more prepared, creative, and their depth looks like starters playing against guys who won’t even make the team. Pretty rough, even with preseason.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2022, 10:51 PM)Joelist Wrote: Zac its partly to blame for this - schemes on both sides WAY too vanilla. You can't even learn about the kids when it's this lopsided and the schemes are this basic. 

He has always been extremely vanilla, and never puts his guys in a position to succeed. 
Reply/Quote
Time for an end to camp cupcake...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Even in preseason you should run SOME wrinkles on both O and D. Otherwise you can't tell if the kids can process anything.
Reply/Quote
These announcers suck. They should be panning the overly vanilla scheme mercilessly and not complimenting the Cards in any way - they are BENGALS announcers so never praise the opposition.
Reply/Quote
I expect Spain may get a few calls tonight
Reply/Quote
This is sickening...
Reply/Quote
Adeniji 3 holding calls plus 2 sacks tonight.
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2022, 11:02 PM)Joelist Wrote: Adeniji 3 holding calls plus 2 sacks tonight.

Yeah, Adeniji and Prince started at the bottom and got lower.
Reply/Quote
Just looking for someone to stand out really
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2022, 11:07 PM)Nepa Wrote: Yeah, Adeniji and Prince started at the bottom and got lower.

I would have thought giving up 9 sacks in postseason would doom Adeniji but nope. 
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2022, 11:02 PM)Joelist Wrote: Adeniji 3 holding calls plus 2 sacks tonight.

I don't even know if I would give Adeniji a PS spot, at this point.  
Reply/Quote
(08-12-2022, 10:56 PM)Joelist Wrote: These announcers suck. They should be panning the overly vanilla scheme mercilessly and not complimenting the Cards in any way - they are BENGALS announcers so never praise the opposition.

You're talking about Anthony Munoz, so STFU
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote