Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Cowboys - GameDay Thread***
Bengals D didn't even put up a fight on that drive.....not looking to good at all
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Im ready for Driskell.
Reply/Quote
1st team against first team we lost 10-0. Cowboys first team is done. We got smoked

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 03:57 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: New ROKU set up. New extender set up. Sling trial period in place. I'm on top of the mountain (until the nasty post-game hangover tomorrow).

ROKU sucks so bad.

Illoka was stupid on that play.  Never let the QB get outside of you, you've got to force him back inside where you have help.

I love the aggression, though!  We had another blitz on that touchdown pass......  we just gotta finish!
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 08:51 PM)bengaloo Wrote: We are making Dak look like a pro bowler as usual. He has our number apparently

Any QB can pick apart a zone that just stands there. 
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 08:51 PM)bengaloo Wrote: We are making Dak look like a pro bowler as usual. He has our number apparently

Well to be fair:

[Image: 1485753747-Pro-Bowl-Football.jpg]
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Missed a holding but terrible drive by Austin. Stop calling the game like a turd.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
where art thou Paulie G
Reply/Quote
Dallas - 10 points
Bengals - 10 yards
Reply/Quote
Time to give Pac Man a call and sit Dre K on the bench

Bad Angles, Poor pursuit, shitty soft Zone.. That's Bengals Footballl!
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 08:51 PM)Froob Wrote: Why didn william jackson tackle him?

I think he thought he Stepped outa bounds
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 08:49 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: They've probably learned enough from pollack to ignore every stupid thing that PA tries to "teach" them   Tongue

Caught an interview with either Frederick or Martin at Cowboys camp on Sirius, and the man stated they were learning lots of new tricks to "add to their tool bags".
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 08:52 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: 1st team against first team we lost 10-0. Cowboys first team is done. We got smoked

Give them a * 

They got away with several holding plays that weren't called. That and our D seemed to be playing it extremely safe after the first series. I actually saw our players jogging  Whatever
Reply/Quote
Well maybe Auden Tate will catch a prayer later and get us excited

Reply/Quote
Run the football.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
I finally just got my stream working.......... how's the o-line looking?
Reply/Quote
Erickson got past the 20. That's positive.

Reply/Quote
Hopefully Boyd's knee is okay
Reply/Quote
2 Plays in a row 4 guys in Zone sitting there watching the receiver catch the ball
Reply/Quote
Give em some of their own medicine.
Reply/Quote