Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 2) ***Bengals @ Cowboys - GameDay Thread***
(08-18-2018, 09:20 PM)The Real Deal Wrote: I guess this can be considered a prime time nationally televised game. It’s all making sense.

Wasn't even thinking bout that, yup. Offense was listening to the Benny Hill music before game.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hopefully they start Westerman at RG next week; we need to be able to run the ball.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:28 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: Wasn't even thinking bout that, yup. Offense was listening to the Benny Hill music before game.

Are you suggesting there is something better?

[Image: inconceivable_princess_bride.gif]
Reply/Quote
1st half highlights would have to include Billings, Dennard and not much else.
Reply/Quote
I don't drink alcohol. Period...

That being said...

If we are like this by the end of the first quarter of our schedule...suggestions for alcohol?

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
Best time ever to advertise bengals tickets lol... total fail nfl network..
Reply/Quote
Hurts my heart to see Deshaun Watson and Jimmy G throwing darts in their game lol. I’m ok with Andy but man do I wish we had top QB talent
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:18 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Im just going to strike this game from the old memory banks. What i witnessed today was straight up garbage

That's one of the great things about getting old, striking things from the memory banks gets easier and easier .  Hilarious
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If only we had hard knocks cameras in the locker room at halftime so Marv could act pissed off/fired up and maybe get the team to show some effort
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:31 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: 1st half highlights would have to include Billings, Dennard and not much else.

Hubbard, Lawson, and Vigil all looked pretty good.

As did Erickson on PR.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:31 PM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: I don't drink alcohol. Period...

That being said...

If we are like this by the end of the first quarter of our schedule...suggestions for alcohol?

Three wiseman
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hubbard, Lawson, and Vigil all looked pretty good.

As did Erickson on PR.

I agree with those
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:32 PM)TheUberHuber Wrote: Three wiseman

Sheesh. That's a serious drink. 

[Image: tumblr_nmz43uky8c1rtim7ko1_500.gif]

Feel free to support my Film/TV Review YouTube Channel  - Youtube.Com/NaterTot
Reply/Quote
We can only go so far with a QB like Andy Dalton. I know all you Dalton lovers don't think he's the problem but he continues to under impress.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:23 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: I would be more worried if this was the third game of the preseason

Yep, can get a much better idea of what we have when we play the Bills next week...
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:31 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote: 1st half highlights would have to include Billings, Dennard and not much else.

AJ was being AJ, A couple good catches and wide open on a couple overthrows. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:32 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Hubbard, Lawson, and Vigil all looked pretty good.

As did Erickson on PR.

Right there's some highlights on D ! The offense, well ummmmm, ok I've got nothing
Reply/Quote
You know how when a team sucks consistently, usually there are changes at HC & GM...
Reply/Quote
Dalton in year 2030. Dude give the guy a better oline n weapons then he will play like Dalton of 2015. . I’m so over him.
Reply/Quote
(08-18-2018, 09:35 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: We can only go so far with a QB like Andy Dalton. I know all you Dalton lovers don't think he's the problem but he continues to under impress.

You can go REALLY far with a QB like Dalton. You can win a SB with him.

This is a team game.. and the talent level and depth from this team, compared to what champs normally look like is a big margin. The Eagles last year, for example, had FANTASTIC depth, and were very well rounded. We always have holes, and it makes a big difference
Reply/Quote