We have a return guy!
Reply/Quote
Erickson lights it up again!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Come on Erickson!
Reply/Quote
... and he's literally getting a great return EVERY TIME he touches the ball.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Is it too early to call Erickson a weapon?
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:54 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Can wait to get peerman back in week 10

can't happen on IR that's why i said PUP for him. IR = gone for season PUP= we can bring him back.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Is it too early to call Erickson a weapon?

I'm just hoping he makes the team.
Reply/Quote
Backups need to find their own way home...

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
Licata pick six. We're going to lose this game? It's disgraceful.
Reply/Quote
That cheerleader was a cuttie!!!
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:57 PM)WildCat Wrote: can't happen on IR that's why i said PUP for him. IR = gone for season PUP= we can bring him back.

You can't use PUP unless you put somebody on it before they even participate in one practice. It is too late, IR is only option.
Reply/Quote
Good bye Licata
[Image: s4ed9rgnqb251.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:57 PM)WildCat Wrote: can't happen on IR that's why i said PUP for him. IR = gone for season PUP= we can bring him back.

PUP is for players who haven't participated in practice or games in the preseason.  He may be placed on IR and if healing quickly enough be the player they choose to bring back to the active roster but that will have to wait until we see how injuries pan out.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:56 PM)coachmcneil71 Wrote: We have a return guy!

He better be.
Reply/Quote
He's not PUP eligible.

To go on the regular season PUP, you cannot partake in ANY physical activity from the start of training camp.
Reply/Quote
Who the Hell are these guys? This is embarrassingly the worst preseason performance from backups I've ever seen. I surely hope our starters aren't using these guys to get better against. Qb just stared his receiver down all the way.
Reply/Quote
I'd like to see how Erickson fairs against first-stringers before I get too hyped for him, but I definitely want him on the roster.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:59 PM)Joelist Wrote: Licata pick six. We're going to lose this game? It's disgraceful.

Once the starters went out, I wasn't really concerned.  They need to pull Erickson too.  We don't want our future starting returner getting hurt.
Reply/Quote
(08-28-2016, 11:56 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Is it too early to call Erickson a weapon?

Seems to be a threat on every return to me.

Reply/Quote