Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread***
(08-27-2017, 07:53 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: AJM is worth about a fourth now.

Wouldnt say that, but time to put in Driskel.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 07:52 PM)Joelist Wrote: That was an awful INT....

Never mind the blatant defensive holding on the receiver. That's an Int that the best QBs in the NFL would have thrown if the defense is allowed to hold like that. It's a timing throw.
Reply/Quote
AJ wasn't expecting his WR to get held an not be able to continue running. Trade him now for a conditional 7th
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
yeah doesnt look McCs fault..shoulda been pi
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
Refs just missed a flagrant chop block right in front of them...
Reply/Quote
DEMAND the next 15 years of 1st round picks and their next 12 first born male children for McC! He's worth it and then some because...well some people think that any trade they can imagine can be had.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 07:52 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: Against 3rd stringers.....not bad for a 4th overall pick with boobs!

You know accept those years he was really good at RT had an injury plagued 2015. Went to the Vikings was injured came back here to compete for RG (Not his position) and now looking like a decent backup swing tackle if needed....the hate for Andre is misplaced guy was good for the Bengals at RT....except against Von Miller who seemed to have his number everytime.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Funny as well on that pick we clearly had delay of game

Why do Marvin Lewis coached teams seem to have so many issues with shit like this?
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 07:57 PM)grampahol Wrote: DEMAND the next 15 years of 1st round picks and their next 12 first born male children for McC! He's worth it and then some because...well some people think that any trade they can imagine can be had.. 

Sounds legit?

Reply/Quote
I know how we can fix the OL problems. Just do what Washington is doing: get away with holding.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 07:54 PM)PhilHos Wrote: The sad thing is that the play clock expired and the play should've been blown dead. Had that been a TD for the Bengals, you know there would've been a whistle.

Can that be challenged? Can Marvin throw the flag and say no pick cause the play should have never happened.
Reply/Quote
I've been impressed with Glasgow. Good motor, and seems to have a good ole fashioned mean streak in him
Reply/Quote
Colt looking better than AJ

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 07:59 PM)Housh Wrote: Funny as well on that pick we clearly had delay of game

Why do Marvin Lewis coached teams seem to have so many issues with shit like this?

It's because of shitty playcallers. McCarron was waving his hand, like hurry up get a call in.
Reply/Quote
It's a little too early to ice the kicker, Marv.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 07:57 PM)Synric Wrote: You know accept those years he was really good at RT had an injury plagued 2015. Went to the Vikings was injured came back here to compete for RG (Not his position) and now looking like a decent backup swing tackle if needed....the hate for Andre is misplaced guy was good for the Bengals at RT....except against Von Miller who seemed to have his number everytime.

He was projected to be one of the all time best linemen coming out of Alabama....many thought he should of been picked first overall, then he had the famous "he hooters" 40 yd dash.....the Bengals picked him 6th overall, and the vast majority of his career he has underperformed what he was expected to be, period!
Reply/Quote
SIGN JONNY FOOTBALL NOW!  and trade McC for a seat warmer and a coupon for a free cup of Dennys coffee.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 07:57 PM)Synric Wrote: You know accept those years he was really good at RT had an injury plagued 2015. Went to the Vikings was injured came back here to compete for RG (Not his position) and now looking like a decent backup swing tackle if needed....the hate for Andre is misplaced guy was good for the Bengals at RT....except against Von Miller who seemed to have his number everytime.

In reality, Andre had 1 really good year, 2 mediocre years, and 4 bad years with the Bengals. That's pretty awful results for the 9th overall pick.

You also can't make excuses by saying he was injured to start his career, because that was due his being fat causing his foot to break. That is a personal choice to not condition himself, not a bad luck injury.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
It's play calling and the line period. We have good players, I truely think our coaching is horrible. And our line sucks ass. Just as a good D line makes DB's look better the same goes for the O line. Good O line, WR's and QB looks better. Bad Oline, coaching need to call plays to overcome that shit. These cords suck.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:01 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: He was projected to be one of the all time best linemen coming out of Alabama....many thought he should of been picked first overall, then he had the famous "he hooters" 40 yd dash.....the Bengals picked him 4th overall, and the vast majority of his career he has underperformed what he was expected to be, period!

Uhh no he was projected to be a RG...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote