Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Bengals @ Redskins - GameDay Thread***
has a wr ever been taken in the top 10, and broke the pre season 4th on the depthchart?

lol ross is hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 07:49 PM)BoBengal Wrote: We are literally losing this game right now because Elliot just missed a field goal?!?

What you are saying makes zero sense.  We all know what happened with the only kick that Bullock has EVER missed as a Bengal... total miscommunication that even the coaching staff owned on the air.

https://www.clippituser.tv/c/vlbyy  I just looked at the video.  There was no bad snap or miscommunication.  Look at it yourself.  This is what we're going with.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Damned..they actually called a penalty on Washington instead of us!  OMG OMG OMG! IT'S a sign of the end times!  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Russell has earned a spot. Looks like he can play some cb if needed.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:03 PM)Synric Wrote: Uhh no he was projected to be a RG...

Also wasn't taken with the 4th overall pick, but he was on a roll so I just let him roll with it.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:03 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: https://www.clippituser.tv/c/vlbyy  I just looked at the video.  There was no bad snap or miscommunication.  Look at it yourself.  This is what we're going with.
But the laces were OUT!

Sent from my KFGIWI using Tapatalk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:02 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: In reality, Andre had 1 really good year, 2 mediocre years, and 4 bad years with the Bengals. That's pretty awful results for the 9th overall pick.

You also can't make excuses by saying he was injured to start his career, because that was due his being fat causing his foot to break. That is a personal choice to not condition himself, not a bad luck injury.

Or he broke his foot you know playing football...if Andre is considered fat at that time Billings must be a damn whale..
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:03 PM)Synric Wrote: Uhh no he was projected to be a RG...

http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/andre-smith?id=71465
Reply/Quote
Bring in Driskel for the game winning drive! (With Elliot kicking the game winning XP)

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:05 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Also wasn't taken with the 4th overall pick, but he was on a roll so I just let him roll with it.

I corrected it..... and 6th overall my bad....off two. Sorry, memory not perfect.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:07 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: I corrected it..... and 6th overall my bad....off two. Sorry, memory not perfect.
Neither is your grammar. Ninja

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:03 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: https://www.clippituser.tv/c/vlbyy  I just looked at the video.  There was no bad snap or miscommunication.  Look at it yourself.  This is what we're going with.

Again, like Elliott has looked any better? Why do you assume he's going to improve when all he's done is struggle since he's been here? I wanted the kid to succeed too but clearly, Bullock is the better option. I find it sad that it seems like you'll be rooting for Bullock to fail here and for Elliott to succeed somewhere else. You'd rather see our kicker struggle just to prove a petty point? 
Reply/Quote

I don't know if you should have so much angst against him. People do recover from mistakes. Although you feel he may screw us over again, Elliot might do the same, more often. Their competing for jobs. So far, he seems to be the guy.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:05 PM)Synric Wrote: Or he broke his foot you know playing football...if Andre is considered fat at that time Billings must be a damn whale..

He didn't break it playing football. He held out signing for a long time, showed up out of shape, and broke it during practice before ever playing football.

You brought this on yourself...
[Image: andre-smith_crop_north.jpg?w=320&h=213&q=75]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:05 PM)PhilHos Wrote: But the laces were OUT!

The announcer even said "good hold by Huber," but whatever.  They're gonna take the average guy instead of trying to develop someone and he'll let us down in a big game again.  Just watch.  
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:07 PM)ShowMeUrTDs Wrote: http://www.nfl.com/combine/profiles/andre-smith?id=71465

And he was one of the better RTs in football but had injuries...

The hate over a funny ass moobs 40 yard dash and injuries is unfounded but go ahead continue.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
So Bullock missed one kick towards the end of a season we were already out of it and this has become some big reason for argument exactly why? Someone please remind me why it's worthy of debate at this point.. I'm sincerely interested in finding out why..  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2017, 08:10 PM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: He didn't break it playing football. He held out signing for a long time, showed up out of shape, and broke it during practice before ever playing football.

You brought this on yourself...
[Image: andre-smith_crop_north.jpg?w=320&h=213&q=75]

Good thing I have already eaten dinner.
Reply/Quote
Driskell with a dash and a dart.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
It was a competition in camp and pre-season. Based on performance, Bullock wins the job. How can it be different? Performance doesn't count? *

*Obviously does not apply to coaching staff.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote