Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Dolphins @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-29-2021, 05:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Was the Reif penalty after the play? Because I thought it was third down when we sent Huber out...

Was incorrect on the tv

1st play Boyd
2nd play incomplete + personal foul
3rd play mixon run
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:10 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Chase again.  Sad

Auden Tate doesn't drop passes!
Reply/Quote
Jamar Chase looks like a steaming pile of ass.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They need to pull every first teamer except Chase. He needs to play all 60 minutes. Then help carry in the equipment after the game

Yep
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Chase needs to play more. A lot more.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:13 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: Was the Reif penalty after the play?  Because I thought it was third down when we sent Huber out...

Had to be a dead ball foul. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: They need to pull every first teamer except Chase. He needs to play all 60 minutes. Then help carry in the equipment after the game

Cant say this is a bad idea at all. I think they should do it. 
Reply/Quote
what i have learned is that I suck at scouting receivers. I was high on ross and chase, but it doesn't look good

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
I could see more injuries resulting from letting plays go on like that on a clear incompletion. Penalties too. I get that sometimes it makes sense to. There are a lot of obvious plays like that one where it’s obvious to blow it dead. Hopefully they fix that.
Reply/Quote
Wide Receivers bust as as much as any other position, and there’s all kinds of reasons why.

Leave it to Cincy to draft 2 WR in a row in the top 10 that can’t actually catch.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
Seriously, what's up with our #1 drafted receivers of late???
Reply/Quote
Still don’t get the refusal to play Burrow. He’s played a whole 10 1/2 games.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Damnit Featherstone!!! "Don't throw it to stonehands" Good movie but far to relevant currently.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:14 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Cant say this is a bad idea at all. I think they should do it. 

Well the Ravens just traded a rookie draft pick away.  Maybe we need to do the same?
Reply/Quote
Phillips with good coverage. Now lets see if he follows it by being burnt.......yep. He did
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:14 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Had to be a dead ball foul. 

I hope it's because he ran over and slapped Chase
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Chase scared of getting hit in the NFL? that ball couldn't have been thrown any better.
Reply/Quote
He’s not dropping insanely difficult contested passes or sideline tippy toe catches. He’s dropping passes any Wr a should snag with ease
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:14 PM)bengalguy71 Wrote: Auden Tate doesn't drop passes!

x2
Reply/Quote
In.

Pull Kareem. He has his spot.
Jamar….there will be 1000 posts this week.
Reply/Quote