Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Dolphins @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
Bring your playbook Tony
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:18 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: I just saw Lawrerence throw some nice TDs today to his WR's just a couple hours ago, this is very frustrating.

Why, was he still available when we took Chase?
Reply/Quote
Can we steal this 3rd string QB please.
Reply/Quote
Brown intentionally held there. And that;s 6.
Reply/Quote
Nice job Lou
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
That is why I'm not on board the dominant D bandwagon vibe some have been giving off around these parts.

Brown sucks at CB.

That's for sure.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Jamar Chase needs to play a full game. Dude needs to get his groove back, if he even has one.
Reply/Quote
Can we just cut Brown already?
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why, was he still available when we took Chase?

It's his WR's I was focusing on  Tongue
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Why, was he still available when we took Chase?

I think it had more to do with not seeing Burrow

Reply/Quote
Hodge and Kareem both getting in the backfield so far in this game is a good sign that we might be ok behind Hubbard and Hendrickson even after losing Ossai. Hodge keeps flashing, and we are seeing what we were hearing about Kareem early in camp. I like it.
Reply/Quote
Was that Bailey that just got trucked in the EZ?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:23 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: And if I am not mistaken, that was their second unit that pushed our starters back.

Definitely was their back up QB.

I will say the D-line was not an absolute embarrassment, unlike the rest.
Reply/Quote
At this point, in three preseason games, Chase has caught one more pass than my grandmother would have had she been out there. And she's been dead 19 years.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:24 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: That is why I'm not on board the dominant D bandwagon vibe some have been giving off around these parts.

Brown sucks at CB.

That's for sure.

he's like our #6 CB

Reply/Quote
Shelvin always getting pushed around when I watch/notice him.
For a big man he seems to get moved off the ball very easily.
Reply/Quote
Theres better FA CBs than Tony Brown. Like Cam Sutton.
Reply/Quote
Love what I see. Awful prep, terrible execution, lazy coverage and just the overall, fundamental stench that always follows this team is as ripe as ever.
If you see something suspicious, say something suspicious.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:22 PM)BengalsRocker Wrote: Yep.  Gotta make those final adjustments.

Mhm.  In two weeks time I could end up throwing the remote into the TV instead of the couch without these all important reps.
Reply/Quote
the best thing of this game could possibly be the new intro smoke fuming floats?? Ninja
Reply/Quote