Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Dolphins @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-29-2021, 06:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Cutting Jake Eilliot was a slap in the face of everyone who ever served this country. 

LMAO LMAO LMAO
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:14 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd really like to hear a real reason for ZT to give Chase the day off after such a crap showing.  Are we worried he's going to get hurt and not be available to play the Vikings?

Hell even if Mixon had a fumble problem in pre-season I'd keep his ass out there a few more series.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
There's my boy Patrick! Feed him the rock up the gut
Reply/Quote
Thomas makes the team again.
Reply/Quote
These national announcers are talking about Chase and not going on about how total crap he's been thus far. That's awfully kind since we like to pile on about how everyone just loves to rag on the Bengals.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:17 PM)Nately120 Wrote: These national announcers are talking about Chase and not going on about how total crap he's been thus far.  That's awfully kind since we like to pile on about how everyone just loves to rag on the Bengals.

They're LSU and Chase fans.

Get it right!!Rant
Reply/Quote
Holding on some guy who will be cut tomorrow.
Reply/Quote
Could be that Chase is only good at catching anything thrown 20+ yrds down the field?
Reply/Quote
Make Chase we’re the number 0 until he earns a digit.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:18 PM)bengaloo Wrote: Holding on some guy who will be cut tomorrow.

I'm surprised ZT doesn't just give him the night off and move him up the depth chart.
Reply/Quote
Oh man I just read a roast of Chase in the comments from the article Florio posted on PFT about today's drop. They said, "Dude doesn’t need a mask. He couldn’t catch Covid."

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
Shurmur is… just not good
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:19 PM)Destro Wrote: Make Chase we’re the number 0 until he earns a digit.

I'd vote for one of these, if they aren't retired.

[Image: ti112606.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm surprised ZT doesn't just give him the night off and move him up the depth chart.

Lol no doubt. If Turner were still here he would be a starter. 
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:19 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Could be that Chase is only good at catching anything thrown 20+ yrds down the field?

It's possible.

Ross could only catch in the end zone.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 05:50 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: Yeah Phillips has looked bad. He has looked worse and worse every year. Henderson with a big TFL, next play Phillips gives up a 15 yarder for a first down (to a backend roster player fighting for a spot). We need to get better at corner. Losing WJ3 hurts a lot if Wayne’s can’t stay healthy.

That play on 3rd and 8 was absolutely disgusting. 10 yd cushion on 3rd and 8. Backpedals at snap with only 20 yds of depth to cover and to top it off after he basically hands them a 1st down he makes that embarrassing attempt at a tackle. Hope Wayne's hammy isn't that bad because if we have to put Phillip's out there performing like that we will get killed on defense. His ups and downs are crazy, the ups aren't worth putting up with his downs.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2021, 06:19 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'm surprised ZT doesn't just give him the night off and move him up the depth chart.

The sideline help forgot to put water in the with the gatorade mix.

Zac gave them the night off and a promotion to gourmet kitchen staff.
Reply/Quote
kick it!!!!!!!!
Reply/Quote
Nailed it!
Reply/Quote
Good!

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22