Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Rams @ Bengals- GameDay Thread***
Allen is absolutely terrible
Reply/Quote
Charmin quick setting more and with solid hand placement. Completely opposite of week 1. D'Ante Smith still grabbing with the play bounces instead of Bangs.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Brandon Allen is not good at football
Reply/Quote
Dante Smith continuing to struggle. Hopefully he shakes off the rust.
Reply/Quote
Penalty for a hold that wasn’t.

Be right back just off to find a razor blade.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:35 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: Brandon Allen is not good at football

I think he really wanted to be a fireman as a child....
... So somehow he makes it to the NFL and makes the Bengals offense a dumpster fire.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:40 PM)BengalsLUFC Wrote: Penalty for a hold that wasn’t.

Be right back just off to find a razor blade.

Try the Lawnmower 4.0 from Manscaped. It's much safer and leaves your balls looking awesome.  Ninja
Reply/Quote
That moment when I realized I was following a game where Bryce Perkins throws a pass to Jared Pinkney with Tegray Scales in coverage. 3 undrafted guys with a collective 0 stats in the NFL who will probably continue that trend.

Gonna go find something better to do. Later all.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
yearly useless duke interview is upon us.

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL!
Reply/Quote
At least that turnover counts.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Henderson always seems to make plays. How many safeties do we keep?
Reply/Quote
They can’t give B Allen time or he will kill ‘em deep!
Reply/Quote
It will be a tough decision on Pryor. He has probably done enough to make the team but so have the guys ahead of him. Will they keep 7 WRs? Lassiter, flubbed his way onto the PS

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
I hope we find a way to keep Pryor. He just seems to make plays.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:52 PM)pally Wrote: It will be a tough decision on Pryor.  He has probably done enough to make the team but so have the guys ahead of him.  Will they keep 7 WRs?  Lassiter, flubbed his way onto the PS

I would be okay with them ditching Michael Thomas, but I think they are comfortable with him
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 07:47 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Henderson always seems to make plays. How many safeties do we keep?

Henderson making a legit case. Not sure how many they keep but Anderson hasn't done anything to standout really. Be nice if we don't keep Henderson to be able to use him in a trade.
Reply/Quote
Adeniji, after a rough 1st preseason game, has definitely settled down. He may never be great but right now he is getting the job done

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Sure someone has mentioned before, but the stadium has so many people in it for the preseason versus some games during the regular season years ago.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
Trey Hill is just having a horrendous game.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
Oof Charmin with a jump set trying to use independent hands just clubbed and ran by.

Reply/Quote