• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Rams @ Bengals- GameDay Thread***
(08-27-2022, 09:22 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Ugly rep by Dante Smith there

He needs a lot of improvement.
Reply/Quote
How is B. Allen QB2?
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
I’m sure they will go with the vet Allen but Browning has some zip on his passes and can move around back there. If Burrow goes down then you might as well go with the gun slinger type of guy because you are screwed anyways. Go with the guy who can run and chuck it down field.
Reply/Quote
Browning > Allen —- alllllllll dayyyyyy longgggggg

Why does everyone in the country see this - except the coaches
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:22 PM)WhoDeyK Wrote: Ugly rep by Dante Smith there

Mental mistake he was looking inside. 
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 08:50 PM)pally Wrote: The Bills are releasing Araiza...so Buffalo is a definite possible landing spot for whichever punter we let go...or even better a potential trade partner

Why would they trade for a player that will for be available for free?
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:26 PM)Whacked Wrote: Browning > Allen —- alllllllll dayyyyyy longgggggg

Allen doesnt see the pocket like Browning.......and Browning has much better zip on all his passes
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:28 PM)CincyKid Wrote: Allen doesnt see the pocket like Browning.......and Browning has much better zip on all his passes

And accuracy.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:27 PM)TheFan Wrote: Why would they trade for a player that will for be available for free?

Only if they think someone else would claim them because they are low on the list. Still I don’t think anyones trading for a punter.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:26 PM)Synric Wrote: Mental mistake he was looking inside. 

I appreciate you taking up for your dude, but the guy is terrible and oft-injured. If LC or Jonah go down we're screwed. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:26 PM)Whacked Wrote: Browning > Allen —- alllllllll dayyyyyy longgggggg

(08-27-2022, 09:28 PM)CincyKid Wrote: Allen doesnt see the pocket like Browning.......and Browning has much better zip on all his passes

Browning isn't in the same league as Allen.

I don't know what games people are watching, but Browning can't make either of the two throws Allen made this evening.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:30 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Only if they think someone else would claim them because they are low on the list. Still I don’t think anyones trading for a punter.

Well Huber can't be claimed

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:27 PM)TheFan Wrote: Why would they trade for a player that will for be available for free?

What’s the waiver situation on Crisman vs Huber, if any?
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:30 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Browning isn't in the same league as Allen.

I don't know what games people are watching, but Browning can't make either of the two throws Allen made this evening.
lov it Truck.......Allen lead us on 3 drives that lead to FG's.......we need better
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I appreciate you taking up for your dude, but the guy is terrible and oft-injured. If LC or Jonah go down we're screwed. 

It's not taking up for the guy it's just what I'm seeing. His first move was inside I didnt see the alignment so I dont know what he was looking at. I'll rewatch it this week.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Well Huber can't be claimed

That’s right he would automatically be a FA.
I don’t think anyones trading for a punter either way.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:30 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I appreciate you taking up for your dude, but the guy is terrible and oft-injured. If LC or Jonah go down we're screwed. 

Adeniji would be up before Smith. Who has definitely been disappointing. Rust or not.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:35 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: That’s right he would automatically be a FA.
I don’t think anyones trading for a punter either way.

Huber's a Cincy native. If he don't make the team; I seriously doubt he goes anywhere. I wonder what his voice is like. I can see him on Bengals broadcasts

Reply/Quote
I just find myself watching Shelvin on every play. I don’t want to pick on the guy but it’s just amazing how little he contributes when he’s out there. No way they should even give him a PS spot unless they promised Burrow he’d be on the team or something .
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:37 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Huber's a Cincy native. If he don't make the team; I seriously doubt he goes anywhere. I wonder what his voice is like. I can see him on Bengals broadcasts

But if Buffalo wants you then you have another good shot at playing in a SB. He might do it if he’s not ready to retire.
Reply/Quote