Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 3) ***Rams @ Bengals- GameDay Thread***
WTF… i take the dog out and come back to Brad6 vs the Colts?
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 08:46 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Volson by not playing. Carman has not looked to me like a starter playing against back ups so I think Volson will be the guy.

Thanks man
Reply/Quote
Ok Bengals back.
Reply/Quote
Scales with another punchout........love this newbie
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 08:50 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: WTF… i take the dog out and come back to Brad6 vs the Colts?

I got way too upset for a preseason game but.. Fudge Brady!!!
Reply/Quote
If Allan George finds a spot on this team, he must from that point on, be called Allan George Allen. 

Or AGA for short. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
I wish they’d get Chris Evans out of there.

Reply/Quote
Off topic…but the Punt God has lost his religion
Reply/Quote
Is it just me or do we need to see Perine a bit?

Evans > Perine IMHO
Reply/Quote
Don’t know who’s better, but Browning is certainly more entertaining than Allen.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 08:50 PM)pally Wrote: The Bills are releasing Araiza...so Buffalo is a definite possible landing spot for whichever punter we let go...or even better a potential trade partner

Wow - that’s a ugly situation all around. True or not true somebody’s a real scum bag. Either him and his friends or her for lying. Its not a good look for him regardless of what really happened.
I wonder if the Bills found some new info that led to them cutting him?

He’s a guy I thought the Bengals might take in this past draft after the kicker they had drafted worked out so well. Dodged a bullet by not taking him.
Reply/Quote
Huber is gone.......he cant kick it 65 yds in the air anymore
Reply/Quote
Tyler Shelvin is amazing. I can’t believe anyone that big never has any impact on the game. I would not even waste a practice squad spot on him at this point.
His pluses are that he is huge and played on the Burrow/Chase LSU championship team.
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 08:57 PM)Whacked Wrote: Is it just me or do we need to see Perine a bit?

Evans > Perine IMHO

Perine isn't even dressed.  He's making the team 

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:01 PM)CincyKid Wrote: Huber is gone.......he cant kick it 65 yds in the air anymore

or 50 most likely
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 08:59 PM)SouthernFan Wrote: Don’t know who’s better, but Browning is certainly more entertaining than Allen.

Browning likes football
Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:05 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: Tyler Shelvin is amazing. I can’t believe anyone that big never has any impact on the game. I would not even waste a practice squad spot on him at this point.  
His pluses are that he is huge and played on the Burrow/Chase LSU championship team.

Carter and Gunther make plays.......Shelvin just stands there
Reply/Quote
Hood is really, really bad at football.

Reply/Quote
I don't care who is out there, the lack of TD's is concerning.

Reply/Quote
(08-27-2022, 09:12 PM)Atomic Orange Wrote: I don't care who is out there, the lack of TD's is concerning.

Indeed.

Yes, I know the backups are in — but so are the Rams’ backups. The lack of scoring in the Red Zone is a concern. We saw that in 2020 and I don’t want to see it again.
Reply/Quote