Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(Preseason Week 4) ***Colts @ Bengals - GameDay Thread***
(08-29-2019, 10:12 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Just curious, what do guys make on the practice squad?

8 to 10 grand a week.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 10:17 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: On the Bengals? Wendy's gift cards and use of the Lumina when Mikeys not using it.

Wendy's doesn't even have a dollar menu anymore, we need to update this joke.
Reply/Quote
Well my friends I have to head to bed soon. As we exit the preseason I will say I have not seen a lot to be excited about so far. But then again it is preseason and there may be positives hidden we have not seen. I don't necessarily buy in to Zac being the guy that will bring the Bengals to being relevant in the AFCN again and beyond... for now... He will have to earn my confidence and I think that is fair for me to say so. This may not be the best year to judge what he does given how many weak spots the Bengals appear to have. That said, I would love nothing more than for Zac to prove me wrong and to see this young unproven coach lead the Bengals to a winning season.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 10:18 PM)Synric Wrote: 8 to 10 grand a week.

Thanks. That's actually not a bad haul for the week.

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 10:10 PM)PhilHos Wrote: My mom died in a beef jerky factory, you insensitive prick. Mellow

Sent from my LG-Q710AL using Tapatalk

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 10:19 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Well my friends I have to head to bed soon.  As we exit the preseason I will say I have not seen a lot to be excited about so far.  But then again it is preseason and there may be positives hidden we have not seen.  I don't necessarily buy in to Zac being the guy that will bring the Bengals to being relevant in the AFCN again and beyond... for now...  He will have to earn my confidence and I think that is fair for me to say so.  This may not be the best year to judge what he does given how many weak spots the Bengals appear to have.  That said, I would love nothing more than for Zac to prove me wrong and to see this young unproven coach lead the Bengals to a winning season.

It's because you didn't click on the Chad Kelly's girlfriend link. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 10:20 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Thanks. That's actually not a bad haul for the week.

Close to what I make with less hours...and no travel.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 10:19 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: Well my friends I have to head to bed soon.  As we exit the preseason I will say I have not seen a lot to be excited about so far.  But then again it is preseason and there may be positives hidden we have not seen.  I don't necessarily buy in to Zac being the guy that will bring the Bengals to being relevant in the AFCN again and beyond... for now...  He will have to earn my confidence and I think that is fair for me to say so.  This may not be the best year to judge what he does given how many weak spots the Bengals appear to have.  That said, I would love nothing more than for Zac to prove me wrong and to see this young unproven coach lead the Bengals to a winning season.

Count TD's when your trying to get to sleep. Then you will find your answer. :andy:

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 10:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's because you didn't click on the Chad Kelly's girlfriend link. 

Oggling the hot girlfriends of arsehats named Chad is going to get you put on a list these days.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 10:21 PM)bfine32 Wrote: It's because you didn't click on the Chad Kelly's girlfriend link. 

I have a girlfriend of my own, no need for clicking links and looking at pictures.   That stuff is for people that like playing with Palmer.  Big Grin

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ    Yeah
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 10:22 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Count TD's when your trying to get to sleep. Then you will find your answer. :andy:

I count TD's every night when I go to sleep and often dream about them

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 10:25 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I have a girlfriend of my own, no need for clicking links and looking at pictures.   That stuff is for people that like playing with Palmer.  Big Grin

Or for guys with girlfriends into that kinda thing... Cool

Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 10:25 PM)George Cantstandya Wrote: I have a girlfriend of my own, no need for clicking links and looking at pictures.   That stuff is for people that like playing with Palmer.  Big Grin

Who uses the internet to look at pictures of women standing there and wearing clothes?  Where's your sense of adventure?
Reply/Quote

Had no idea your girl's name was Palmer. 

Reply/Quote
She can check my hernia any time.

Reply/Quote
Flowers feasting on Colts 4th string.
Reply/Quote
(08-29-2019, 10:39 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Flowers feasting on Colts 4th string.
Flowers is Cedric Peermaning the Colts

Reply/Quote
Captain Obvious is a Bengals fan?

Reply/Quote
Dolegala is the best.
Reply/Quote
man, these rules are shit. they are going to go back on touchdowns and call OPI on something that has no bearing on the catch
Reply/Quote