Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
(Preseason week 1) ***New York Giants @ Cincinnati Bengals*** (Game Day Thread)
My local station outta hazard shows all regular season games.
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 09:47 PM)Se ky bengal Wrote: My local station outta hazard shows all regular season games.

I get nothing but Titans.  I always pay for Audio pass so I can at least listen to Lap on the internet.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 09:56 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I get nothing but Titans.  I always pay for Audio pass so I can at least listen to Lap on the internet.

Download kodi and use sportsdevil. Get any game. And you can use Phoenix to watch the games archived.
Reply/Quote
Wow, the new weight room looks great! Good job Mikey!

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 10:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Download kodi and use sportsdevil.   Get any game.    And you can use Phoenix to watch the games archived.

nice, thank you
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 09:46 PM)BonnieBengal Wrote: I was born and raised in Cincy, but I live in TN now.

Live in SC so even if I weren't moving my dads furniture all night it wouldn't matter although I have seen a lot of Bengal fans here in Columbia. .Just taking a break between half empty boxes of crap..
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I made it over here. WHO DEY! !
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
I really need to start paying more attention..Is Hunt playing tonight?
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 11:13 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I really need to start paying more attention..Is Hunt playing tonight?

I don't remember seeing him ?
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 11:05 PM)SouthernStripes Wrote: I made it over here. WHO DEY! !

Welcome sir! It's a great place to be! ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 11:13 PM)Millhouse Wrote: I really need to start paying more attention..Is Hunt playing tonight?

No.
Reply/Quote
I wanna know more about Rex and Dennards injuries. Theses are what concern me most.
[Image: forumpic2.jpg]
When I die, I will get to shake Mr. Paul Browns hand and hear him say "Damn, you never stopped believing, did you?"
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 11:53 PM)jtsmith38 Wrote: I wanna know more about Rex and Dennards injuries.  Theses are what concern me most.

Cedric Peerman also suffered a knee injury but he walked off the field.
Reply/Quote
(08-14-2015, 11:26 PM)Cure4CF Wrote: Welcome sir!  It's a great place to be! ThumbsUp

Thank you. So far, this board looks much better than the old one.  
[Image: Pics-Art-10-07-11-00-57-1.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(08-15-2015, 11:33 AM)SouthernStripes Wrote: Thank you. So far, this board looks much better than the old one.  

It is!   ThumbsUp
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
It seems like a faster MB package, but the real test will be during a regular season game in Game Day discussion - will the board freeze up as it was wont to do over at Bengals.com?
Reply/Quote
I was wondering if there is a way to add the chatbox (shout box) chat to the game day thread after the game is over.

I would love to see what was being said in the same thread to keep it simple to read everything. I at home games so I never read these threads until after the game, but love to see the comments.
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote