Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Obama hates America
At least world renowned psychoanalyst Ben Stein believes so.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/17/ben-stein-obama-has-a-real-strong-hatred-of-america/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Quote:Tuesday on Newsmax TV’s “The Steve Malzberg Show,” Ben Stein, a former speechwriter for Presidents Richard Nixon and Gerald Ford, actor and author, Ben Stein said President Barack Obama “has a real strong hatred of America.”

Stein said, “Mr. Obama has been wrong from day one about ISIS. He called them a JV team, he said that they weren’t really serious or important. He has not in any sense addressed their threat. And he is a bad joke, as the leader of the most important nation in the world, he’s a bad joke.”

He continued, “He’s a very real danger. Well, I’m very interested in psychology I’m very interest in psychoanalysis. I guess I probably should have been a psychologist. I think the question is, why is he so angry at America? I don’t think there’s much question that he does not wish America well. He has a real strong hatred of America. Is it because he’s part black? I don’t know. Is it because he felt his father was mistreated by the British in Kenya? I don’t know. We don’t know. We just know that in terms of being a forthright, bold leader who takes on our enemies, he’s not there. He’s missing in action.”

Why can't their simply be a policy discussion without the hyperbole that the President hates America because of his race? And then they'll turn around and accuse him of "using the race card" when he's attacked.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Well. That's dumb.

Nobody comes close to the amount of air strikes we've launched or the kind of cooperation we've brokered over there to deal with IS. I'm guessing Stein doesn't want to deal with the fact Iran is also doing more on the ground than most countries.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
ben stein lol.

Obama does not like the history of America. And hates any country who colonized and took resources from the third world. Which is why he tries to even the score and knock us down some in the process.
I don't think he hates America.

I do think he is not proud of America.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(11-18-2015, 11:31 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I don't think he hates America.

I do think he is not proud of America.

Gee, you would think he and the Republican legislators would find lots of common ground if that is the case.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(11-18-2015, 08:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: At least world renowned psychoanalyst Ben Stein believes so.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2015/11/17/ben-stein-obama-has-a-real-strong-hatred-of-america/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Why can't their simply be a policy discussion without the hyperbole that the President hates America because of his race?  And then they'll turn around and accuse him of "using the race card" when he's attacked.

Well, now everyone who cares knows where Ben Stein and Breitbart are: alone together and irrelevant as ever.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(11-18-2015, 11:06 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: ben stein lol.  

Obama does not like the history of America.   And hates any country who colonized and took resources from the third world.     Which is why he tries to even the score and knock us down some in the process.

A little Dinesh D’Souza action ?
ThumbsUp
(11-19-2015, 12:02 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: A little Dinesh D’Souza action ?
ThumbsUp

Yup.
He's hating something, right here.

[Image: putin%20pulling%20obama%20tie_zpsc8tdstk6.png]
The people who hate America are the ones who want more of our troops to die to protect people who will not even fight for themselves.
(11-19-2015, 12:45 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: He's hating something, right here.

[Image: putin%20pulling%20obama%20tie_zpsc8tdstk6.png]

I thought that looked funny.  LOL  

Its photoshopped.

http://climatecrocks.com/2015/01/05/obama-and-oil-prices-is-anyone-that-lucky/

[Image: obama-and-putin.jpg?w=480&h=728]
(11-20-2015, 12:27 PM)fredtoast Wrote: The people who hate America are the ones who want more of our troops to die to protect people who will not even fight for themselves.

Weren't you advocating to send troops in to overthrow Assad? In one of the Syria threads.
(11-20-2015, 12:34 PM)GMDino Wrote: I thought that looked funny.  LOL  

Its photoshopped.

http://climatecrocks.com/2015/01/05/obama-and-oil-prices-is-anyone-that-lucky/

[Image: obama-and-putin.jpg?w=480&h=728]
LOL 

Sorry.
It looked good on my phone.
Putin has brass ones, but that would be going pretty far, even for him.
Still, the original is semi-funny.
(11-20-2015, 02:25 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: LOL 

Sorry.

I thought it was real too!   LOL  Putin just doesn't give a shit usually!

But every time I came past it again I thought there was no way...so I looked it up today.   Smirk
(11-20-2015, 02:25 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: LOL 

Sorry.

What would have been even more funny is if they photoshopped bob kraft's super bowl ring on Putin's finger
(11-20-2015, 02:26 PM)GMDino Wrote: I thought it was real too!   LOL  Putin just doesn't give a shit usually!

But every time I came past it again I thought there was no way...so I looked it up today.   Smirk

Wonder how fast the secret service would step in if he did do this lol
(11-20-2015, 03:23 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Wonder how fast the secret service would step in if he did do this lol

I don't think they'd do anything to Putin.
I'm sure they'd make sure no pics of it got out though.
(11-20-2015, 04:19 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I don't think they'd do anything to Putin.
I'm sure they'd make sure no pics of it got out though.

It would be funny.
(11-18-2015, 08:26 AM)GMDino Wrote: At least world renowned psychoanalyst Ben Stein believes so.

Why can't their simply be a policy discussion without the hyperbole that the President hates America because of his race?  And then they'll turn around and accuse him of "using the race card" when he's attacked.

Or a discussion about refugees without saying people are afraid of widows and orphans?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall