Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
President Obama signs woman's chest at event!
Wait, sorry...that was President Trump.  Because the Obama's were "classless". Forcursing and allowing their children to listen to rap among other things.

Video

Smirk
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
So we are allowed to bring up Obama? Since I never called the Obama's classless, and said I feel he is probably a very good husband and father, I feel OK saying I don't care about this. Could I see Reagan doing this? Never, but this still ranks near the bottom of stuff I care about.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-11-2019, 09:45 AM)michaelsean Wrote: So we are allowed to bring up Obama?  Since I never called the Obama's classless, and said I feel he is probably a very good husband and father, I feel OK saying I don't care about this.  Could I see Reagan doing this?  Never, but this still ranks near the bottom of stuff I care about.

Feel free!  

Thanks for your opinion!

I don't care either....except in the realm of pointing out how "classless" Obama was for eight years.

I found that wonderful article I linked about Obama cursing and just was just so impressed I asked the author if he did a similar on about Trump's recent CPAC "speech".  I'll let you know if he answers.

I was reminded over the weekend about how Obama was called "arrogant" and "angry" but Trump is "Strong" and "speaks his mind" and "defends himself", then this video popped up in my feed this morning (and I don't even know when it happened because I wasn't on much over the weekend) and it got me thinking what would have happened if Obama had done it.

Is it "whataboutism" to wonder how Republicans would have reacted about something that didn't happen?  I don't think so.  To me "whataboutism" would be defending one or the other by pointing out that they did the same thing.  I haven't see FOX and their ilk defend Trump about this, but I haven't seen them say he's "classless" for anything he's done yet either.
Trump treats the presidency as his own personal platform for promotion, demagoguery and fantasy role playing.

It doesn't surprise me at all that he wanted to cosplay as a rock star for a day under the guise of his presidency.
(03-11-2019, 09:56 AM)GMDino Wrote: Feel free!  

Thanks for your opinion!

I don't care either....except in the realm of pointing out how "classless" Obama was for eight years.

I found that wonderful article I linked about Obama cursing and just was just so impressed I asked the author if he did a similar on about Trump's recent CPAC "speech".  I'll let you know if he answers.

I was reminded over the weekend about how Obama was called "arrogant" and "angry" but Trump is "Strong" and "speaks his mind" and "defends himself", then this video popped up in my feed this morning (and I don't even know when it happened because I wasn't on much over the weekend) and it got me thinking what would have happened if Obama had done it.

Is it "whataboutism" to wonder how Republicans would have reacted about something that didn't happen?  I don't think so.  To me "whataboutism" would be defending one or the other by pointing out that they did the same thing.  I haven't see FOX and their ilk defend Trump about this, but I haven't seen them say he's "classless" for anything he's done yet either.

Aren't you a Steelers fan?  You know this is a Bengals board, right?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Thanks for your opinion!

Did you see this over the weekend?:
https://youtu.be/o3AgKeOS7fY?t=640

Maher has the same curiosity as you haha.
(03-11-2019, 10:04 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Aren't you a Steelers fan?  You know this is a Bengals board, right?

I admit I can only TRY to help.  " Mellow"

Cool
(03-11-2019, 10:04 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: Did you see this over the weekend?:
https://youtu.be/o3AgKeOS7fY?t=640

Maher has the same curiosity as you haha.

Ha!  No.  I haven't watched Maher in a long time.  I enjoy his "New Rules" segments when I see them though.

Edit: watched that last bit. That's basically it. His supporters do not care what kind of person he is as long as he does those "big things" they want...even if they don't know if those "big things" help them or if the rest of what he is doing is hurting them. That's sad.
She's not even hot. What a waste of a thread.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Thanks for your opinion!

I don't really recall anyone on this board expressing such opinions about Obama aside from one person who is long since banned and finally decided not to make a new account.  Consequently, I'm not really sure why you thought this thread was necessary or who it's directed towards.

Quote:Is it "whataboutism" to wonder how Republicans would have reacted about something that didn't happen?  I don't think so.  To me "whataboutism" would be defending one or the other by pointing out that they did the same thing.  I haven't see FOX and their ilk defend Trump about this, but I haven't seen them say he's "classless" for anything he's done yet either.

Considering your propensity to engage in whataboutism I don't think you're the best person to be raising this topic.
(03-11-2019, 11:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't really recall anyone on this board expressing such opinions about Obama aside from one person who is long since banned and finally decided not to make a new account.  Consequently, I'm not really sure why you thought this thread was necessary or who it's directed towards.

Well then I guess no one here is bothered by the post! Good!

Still, it's always good to remind even those who are above such nonsense that there are others out there (in the media, elected to office) that do still feel that way.

(03-11-2019, 11:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Considering your propensity to engage in whataboutism I don't think you're the best person to be raising this topic.

Well, enough about me.

ThumbsUp
(03-11-2019, 11:44 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: She's not even hot. What a waste of a thread.

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

Ha!  I remember that!  He got raked over the coals....until there was a video.

Good times...good times.
(03-11-2019, 11:49 AM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I don't really recall anyone on this board expressing such opinions about Obama aside from one person who is long since banned and finally decided not to make a new account.  Consequently, I'm not really sure why you thought this thread was necessary or who it's directed towards.

There is still at least one member here who partook in idiocy along these lines.  Believe said dope also joined the 'aping' chorus as well.  

This thread may be of little value, but I'm not one to disregard asshattery of halfwits simply because its in the past.  POS need to be properly called out and dealt with as such, otherwise we end up with birthers and flat earthers.
Trump is the Pig Ben of presidents. We're all just jelly we can't do whatever we like...face it. On a more serious note, I gave up on the moral majority holding Trump accountable when they decided that Trump lies about being a sex offender in order to impress people.

Welp, this is what we wanted. Eat it all up like apple pie.
(03-11-2019, 12:06 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: There is still at least one member here who partook in idiocy along these lines.  Believe said dope also joined the 'aping' chorus as well.  

This thread may be of little value, but I'm not one to disregard asshattery of halfwits simply because its in the past.  POS need to be properly called out and dealt with as such, otherwise we end up with birthers and flat earthers.

The OP has already said "enough about him".
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Maybe he was aiming for a Bible and just missed.
(03-11-2019, 01:32 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Maybe he was aiming for a Bible and just missed.

I'm not sure if it's more or less ridiculous that he was signing bibles (compared to signing a woman's chest).
(03-11-2019, 02:13 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I'm not sure if it's more or less ridiculous that he was signing bibles (compared to signing a woman's chest).

I'd ask him to sign the part that says people who commit adultery should be put to death.
I heard he did it without her consent.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(03-11-2019, 02:25 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I'd ask him to sign the part that says people who commit adultery should be put to death.

I believe that's only the women so he might be cool with it.