Reply/Quote
We need him.
Reply/Quote
Any news on this?

I can't find anything.
Reply/Quote
Last I heard was an ankle injury but that was shortly after he went out
Reply/Quote
He was probable to return but never came back in. Gives me hope it's minor. But that's the thing that stinks about the quick turnaround Thursday
Reply/Quote
He did come back in, but didn't stay in.
(09-09-2018, 06:16 PM)Brimey Wrote: He was probable to return but never came back in. Gives me hope it's minor. But that's the thing that stinks about the quick turnaround Thursday
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 05:50 PM)masonbengals fan Wrote:  Hope it's not too bad.

Announcers said during the game that he could come back.  Maybe they just played it safe with him.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:22 PM)McC Wrote: Announcers said during the game that he could come back.  Maybe they just played it safe with him.

Makes me feel a little better.

I'm loving his play making ability!
Reply/Quote
Hope this guy is back soon, he is a good player. We need LB help and RT help IMO.

Vigil is looking good thank the Lord.
Reply/Quote
Vigil looked great. We need Burfict so bad.
Reply/Quote
He was a beast today. Speaking of beasts where the hell was lawson at?
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:48 PM)Andy2AJ Wrote: He was a beast today. Speaking of beasts where the hell was lawson at?

I still like Lawson a lot but the folks that predicted 15 sacks were probably getting a little carried away...

Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:51 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: I still like Lawson a lot but the folks that predicted 15 sacks were probably getting a little carried away...

I think he had an underwhelming game but he was so dominant in pre season and even last year that the predictions were warranted.
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 07:16 PM)CornerBlitz Wrote: I think he had an underwhelming game but he was so dominant in pre season and even last year that the predictions were warranted.

Dominant against the Bills o-line...who was destroyed by the Ravens today to the tune of 6-7 sacks.
Reply/Quote
May be tough for him to be ready Thursday.

Hopefully he somehow can play and then he will have 10 days to rest until next outing.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-09-2018, 06:19 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He did come back in, but didn't stay in.

I saw that.  He tried to pursue someone outside and then he just shook his head and went off the field for good.

He was looking really, really good and not just the INT (which was an awesome play).  He also seemed to play with FIRE, which this team needs.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 07:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I saw that.  He tried to pursue someone outside and then he just shook his head and went off the field for good.

He was looking really, really good and not just the INT (which was an awesome play).  He also seemed to play with FIRE, which this team needs.

Marvin's earlier quote from a week or two ago pertaining to Brown "We've never had a middle linebacker like him".....
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 07:44 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: I saw that.  He tried to pursue someone outside and then he just shook his head and went off the field for good.

He got exposed a bit covering Hynes out of the backfield (a very good scat back). I specifically remember him getting beat on an "Texas" route on third and medium while in man coverage. LB's get beat but I think we need to temper our expectations of him a bit. Best MLB we have had in a while but he isn't going to be lockdown in coverage, especially man.
Reply/Quote

Mhm. Rest up for Bmore.
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
For once, I didn't have to think about Burfinct as if he were cocaine. We won without him. Popcorn
Reply/Quote