Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pro-Trump pastor: Women’s sports games are ‘**** bait’ to make girls into lesbians
(04-09-2017, 02:57 PM)fredtoast Wrote: A few years ago I saw a study about how participating in high school sports lowered a girls chance of getting pregnant as a teen.  I thought it was because the sports taught disciplin and increased self esteem.  

Now I find out it is because sports turn girls gay.

Shocked

Psssst. It turns boys gay too. It is a twofer!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(04-09-2017, 04:07 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I don't disagree, but keeping company with someone is a bit different than supporting the same person or thing as someone. Being a football forum, there are often times where we talk about idiot sports fans of rival teams. When people put that finger in the direction of our team loyalties, we are quick to point out that there are idiots in every crowd. The same thing exists in the political realm. There are people that get lumped into our side and make a bad name for our positions no matter which direction you're in.

Aye, but if everyone wearing your team's jersey - or a majority, or even a significant minority - are flaming rectums, doesn't it give you pause? Doesn't it make you question your loyalty, and the ideology you have supported? Shame isn't always a bad thing. And looking around and thinking, "Hey, wait a minute, I am surrounded by a significant number of shit dipped dildos at this rally, maybe I should rethink my support..." doesn't seem to me to be irrational or problematic. In fact, I would suggest it would be a healthy thing.
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(04-09-2017, 04:12 PM)xxlt Wrote: Aye, but if everyone wearing your team's jersey - or a majority, or even a significant minority - are flaming rectums, doesn't it give you pause? Doesn't it make you question your loyalty, and the ideology you have supported? Shame isn't always a bad thing. And looking around and thinking, "Hey, wait a minute, I am surrounded by a significant number of shit dipped dildos at this rally, maybe I should rethink my support..." doesn't seem to me to be irrational or problematic. In fact, I would suggest it would be a healthy thing.

Yes to this.  All of it--while acknowledging Bels caution against overgeneralizing.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]