Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ProFootballTalk's Mid-Game Tweet!
Anybody else see this Tweet from ProFootballTalk?!

Quote:Game's not over, obviously. But it would be almost impossible for anyone to beat Mahomes and the Chiefs today. From any era.

Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious Hilarious

Unless you have Joe Burrow playing quarterback for you!

Talk about feeling like a jackass! That has to go down as one of the all-time fails in the history of Twitter!

Hell of a comeback! Our playmakers made plays and we did what we needed to do!

Greater Cincinnati was going NUTS last night!

Job's not over yet but that was a hell of a win!

WHO-DEY!
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:01 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Anybody else see this Tweet from ProFootballTalk?!

Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious  Hilarious

Unless you have Joe Burrow playing quarterback for you!

Talk about feeling like a jackass! That has to go down as one of the all-time fails in the history of Twitter!

Hell of a comeback! Our playmakers made plays and we did what we needed to do!

Greater Cincinnati was going NUTS last night!

Job's not over yet but that was a hell of a win!

WHO-DEY!

and then Reid and Mahomes lost points at the half leading to Sweet Lou and the defense with an amazing second half. Yesterday was a good day to be a Bengals fan.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Florio still trying to fix up that Burrow>Miami trade.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:05 PM)Big Boss Wrote: Florio still trying to fix up that Burrow>Miami trade.

Dolphins fans and media were certainly right in clamoring for the Dolphins to land Burrow. They were spot on that he's a special player, but it was so annoying how some Dolphins media acted entitled as if the Bengals had to capitulate and trade him to Miami. Even worse, they tried to create a narrative Burrow would request his way out of Cincinnati.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 01:04 PM)TecmoBengals Wrote: and then Reid and Mahomes lost points at the half leading to Sweet Lou and the defense with an amazing second half. Yesterday was a good day to be a Bengals fan.

I know!

At first, after Mahomes incomplete pass, in a matter of two seconds, I'm thinking "shit, at least we're going to hold them to three, but then they're going to be up two scores and getting the ball back after half....... we might be going home early and not watching the second half."

Then, their offense doesn't start leaving the field, so I'm like "no way in hell they're going for this!"

I knew they only had one yard but, for some reason, I was getting excited and thinking "this could be what we need! Get a stop here and then a turnover on their first drive and we're back in it!"

The turnover didn't happen, but we stopped them and it changed the game, just like my knee-jerk reaction thought it would!

As they were lining up, I was thinking "are they going to QB sneak and we stuff them or try to run and get the back in the backfield or get an interception........"

THANK YOU ANDY REID!
Reply/Quote
I said it before, I would be a fool to bet against this team.

There are a lot of fools out there today. Glad to not be one of them.

Boomer Esiason called it about right. He had us winning 31-30, we won 27-24.

I said 35-31 us. Both Defenses played good.

Our Defense played amazing that 2nd half.
Reply/Quote
Florio was saying before the game that even the 1985 Bears couldn't stop the Chiefs.

He has a lot of bad takes, but never owns up to them when proven wrong.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Florio was saying before the game that even the 1985 Bears couldn't stop the Chiefs.

Typical Stool fan.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:19 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Florio was saying before the game that even the 1985 Bears couldn't stop the Chiefs.

I don't know. Saying our defense is better than the 85 Bears isn't THAT bad, is it? Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't know. Saying our defense is better than the 85 Bears isn't THAT bad, is it? Ninja

Touche. So you think Florio is a closet Bengals fan? LOL
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:21 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I don't know. Saying our defense is better than the 85 Bears isn't THAT bad, is it? Ninja

Good way to take it lol
Reply/Quote
did anybody hear Jim Rome gobbling the chiefs knobs before the game? He gave the Bengals 0 chance. How he has a job I do not know. Never should have worked a day in that industry after the Chrissy Everette thing. To be that disrespectful to someone who has done way more than you ever will was just crazy
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:24 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Touche. So you think Florio is a closet Bengals fan? LOL

He's in some type of closet.....
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:54 PM)bonesaw Wrote: did anybody hear Jim Rome gobbling the chiefs knobs before the game?  He gave the Bengals 0 chance.  How he has a job I do not know.  Never should have worked a day in that industry after the Chrissy Everette thing.  To be that disrespectful to someone who has done way more than you ever will was just crazy

Rome has a way of leaning the opposite of what he thinks early on in his diatribe and then going back to his initial doosh.

Kind of amusing honestly.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:14 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: I said it before, I would be a fool to bet against this team.

There are a lot of fools out there today. Glad to not be one of them.

Boomer Esiason called it about right. He had us winning 31-30, we won 27-24.

I said 35-31 us. Both Defenses played good.

Our Defense played amazing that 2nd half.

Watching the Pat McAfee show, some guy/gal nailed both scores perfectly and turned a $20 bet into $570,000 from FanDuel. However, the PMS is sponsored by FanDuel, so I have no idea as to the true accuracy of that announcement. That could be a fake account, unknown by the PMS, created by FanDuel to help get free advertising, you never know when the entire narrative is controlled by one outlet. If it's also reported by other news agencies, then awesome bet by that person.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 03:00 PM)Forever Spinning Vinyl Wrote: Watching the Pat McAfee show, some guy/gal nailed both scores perfectly and turned a $20 bet into $570,000 from FanDuel. However, the PMS is sponsored by FanDuel, so I have no idea as to the true accuracy of that announcement. That could be a fake account, unknown by the PMS, created by FanDuel to help get free advertising, you never know when the entire narrative is controlled by one outlet. If it's also reported by other news agencies, then awesome bet by that person.

Hey, that is a pretty typical football score. Could be true.

Before the game and honestly at halftime I would of thought their would of been a lot more points scored though.

Just great Defense by our guys in that 2nd half, really got into Mahomes head. Wink
Reply/Quote
Quote:Game's over, obviously. It would be impossible for anyone to beat Mahomes and the Chiefs today. From any era.

See, just a few minor tweeks and it reads just like some posters in the game day thread... Hilarious
Reply/Quote
I have no doubt we can win the SB, but I'd rather we don't get into an 18 point hole to start things off like we did this game.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have no doubt we can win the SB, but I'd rather we don't get into an 18 point hole to start things off like we did this game.

My heart can't take that.
Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 04:02 PM)Nately120 Wrote: I have no doubt we can win the SB, but I'd rather we don't get into an 18 point hole to start things off like we did this game.

Wouldn't surprise me if it happened again with the Rams. Burrow hasn't played them yet.

It is a chess match with him. Has to figure them out early and get sacked about 3 times lol
Reply/Quote