Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Problems occure in the house that beef had built...

[Image: cinsigfin.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
There is a single Arby's in the small town where I'm from and a few years ago an old lady drove right through the wall there, too.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 01:47 AM)Nately120 Wrote: There is a single Arby's in the small town where I'm from and a few years ago an old lady drove right through the wall there, too.
Dollar store in my town got ran through more times than I could count before they put up concrete piers. In one year it got run into or through three times.
Reply/Quote
We had someone drive into a State Farm office. I found it rather hilarious.
Reply/Quote
I think you guys are missing the point of this post.

It isn't about the accident. It is about the amazing interview with the Arby's employee.
Reply/Quote
This guy is crazy, lol.

I've seen some of his others, they are out there.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 01:05 PM)fredtoast Wrote: I think you guys are missing the point of this post.

It isn't about the accident.  It is about the amazing interview with the Arby's employee.

At work, can't watch the video.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 02:40 PM)Nebuchadnezzar Wrote: This guy is crazy, lol.

I've seen some of his others, they are out there.

So his parts were just edited in there?  That explains a lot.

I didn't think it looked normal.  His schtick was way too polished to be off-the-cuff.
Reply/Quote
(04-14-2016, 03:53 PM)fredtoast Wrote: So his parts were just edited in there?  That explains a lot.

I didn't think it looked normal.  His schtick was way too polished to be off-the-cuff.

Dammit....I wanted this to be real sooooooooo bad....I think I needed this.   Mellow
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote