Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Proudly eating crow
Didn't think the Bengals stood a chance but Browning absolutely balled out. What a game !
[Image: 83-A0733-D-167-F-44-AB-9994-4-BE98-E6-E353-B.webp]
Reply/Quote
I like my crow with a little salt and pepper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Me too. I was a hater but now I'm a belieber!
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:37 AM)Trademark Wrote: Didn't think the Bengals stood a chance but Browning absolutely balled out. What a game !

A system QB lol
Romo “ so impressed with Zac ...1 of the best in the NFL… they are just fundamentally sound. Taylor the best winning % in the Playoffs of current coaches. Joe Burrow” Zac is the best head coach in the NFL & that gives me a lot of confidence." Taylor led the Bengals to their first playoff win since 1990, ending the longest active drought in the four major North American sports, en and appeared in Super Bowl LVI, the first since 1988.

Reply/Quote
Browning's paycheck indicates the entire NFL and our front office didn't think he had it in him, either.

Onto next week. Keep on truckin
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I’m in. Fantastic performance. Hopefully he can keep it up.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 09:58 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Browning's paycheck indicates the entire NFL and our front office didn't think he had it in him, either.  

Onto next week. Keep on truckin

That guy is going to earn his paycheck! Although Burrow has also earned his. Hope Browning keeps playing well and we have a "dilemma", which sounds hilarious and it highly likely won't happen, but we're fans and we can hope for it lol.
Reply/Quote
I didn't even watch... Good job though fellas.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Greedy post: THAT version of the Bengals and Browning should have STOMPED the Squeelers.

Arggg. Wishful thinking.
Reply/Quote
That was a fun game to watch too. Bengals fan or not.

Man when Dax deflected that one for a TD, then Boyd threw that int.

How resilient that we overcame that?
Reply/Quote
Have to give credit where credit is due.I never thought Browning had it in him.Although he did have some really great success in high school and College.Something like 91 touchdowns? State record? I guess his hard work,and patience,finally paid off.
Reply/Quote
Yeah this game reminded me, what the heck do I know?

Reply/Quote
I left PB last week thinking we were finished.

Last night gave me hope for a least a chance.

Team & QB looked much better.
Reply/Quote
I thought Browning would have a much better game, but he was pretty awesome last night against a very good Defense.

There were some plays where he held onto the ball too long but this is me just splitting hairs honestly.

Having a running game helps people.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 10:35 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That was a fun game to watch too. Bengals fan or not.

Yeah, this team has fight late in the year. 

Cannot bet against them now, looks like the same team we have seen late the last couple of years.

Just need to iron out the Defense and we could make a run at it.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 10:35 AM)THE PISTONS Wrote: That was a fun game to watch too. Bengals fan or not.

In years past, this team would've folded like a cheap tent. These guys are mentally stronger than that.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Bengals have now beaten Buffalo, Jacksonville and SF this year. Not to shabby.
Reply/Quote
OP, I don't think ANYONE saw this coming. We're all eating crow today.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
I'm not going to lie. I didn't think we had a prayer with Browning. And after the first few plays on O, couple bad throws, I was like yep....gonna be ugly. 40-3

But then like 3rd series the light came on for Browning. Very nice game, to say the least. The running game has helping and some play action.

I'll eat some crow.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2023, 02:40 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I'm not going to lie. I didn't think we had a prayer with Browning. And after the first few plays on O, couple bad throws, I was like yep....gonna be ugly. 40-3

But then like 3rd series the light came on for Browning. Very nice game, to say the least. The running game has helping and some play action.

I'll eat some crow.

2 runs to open up the game, wild lol
Reply/Quote