Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pruitt steps down

I guess he did enough damage and spent enough money.

On to the next "best people" that Trump selects.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(07-05-2018, 05:22 PM)GMDino Wrote:

I guess he did enough damage and spent enough money.

On to the next "best people" that Trump selects.

The liberal press virtually ignored Obama's EPA guy. But as of today, Pruitt has 13 ongoing investigations into his conduct. Where is the balance?

Looks like the haters win this one. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
The anti-environment, pro-business guy managed to turn back environmental protections and personally profited in office.

Sounds like he did what he set out to do. It's ludicrous that our president has defended this man more than anyone else in his administration, even in light of all of the scandals and his resignation, but that's to be expected when we reach for the bottom of the barrel with our leadership.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

I'm glad he's finally gone, but his damage will be lasting. Scott Pruitt was one swampy mother, so him lasting as long as he did is a testament to the lack of sincerity this administration has for dealing with the corruption in Washington.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
So...who is next?
(07-05-2018, 05:42 PM)Nately120 Wrote: So...who is next?

Exxonmobile

"Corporations are people too."
This is kind of like saying that scientists disagree that the Earth is 4.5 billion or so years old, instead of 6,000 years old.

Anyways good riddance, however we all know the next guy will also be a climate change denier who will take the side of pollution ($$$) over our Mother Earth's best interests.

[Image: scott-2.jpg]
“Don't give up. Don't ever give up.” - Jimmy V

(07-05-2018, 08:04 PM)Millhouse Wrote: This is kind of like saying that scientists disagree that the Earth is 4.5 billion or so years old, instead of 6,000 years old.

Anyways good riddance, however we all know the next guy will also be a climate change denier who will take the side of pollution ($$$) over our Mother Earth's best interests.

[Image: scott-2.jpg]

Pruitt already did the heavy lifting, whoever comes along next can ride the “well, any change in the agency will take time” line until he’s gotten the kind of bribery that makes public service rewarding. As Matt said, Pruitt’s damage will take years to undo.

Now, if you’ll excuse me, the siding is melting off my house here in Kentucky. I need to go sweep up the pool of vinyl.
Anyone read his resignation letter?

Somebody wants a pardon....
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.