Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Psaki forced to edit lies in her book, like Boss like press secretary
(05-14-2024, 09:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: As if a Trump supporter actually gives a shit about honesty.

Very unfair. They do care when Biden and Psaki "lie." 

And they don't believe Trump is lying when he says he was "Man of the Year" in Michigan, that the election was stolen and Biden weaponized the DOJ to get him.

Trump's "honesty" is part of his attraction--his willingness to say what others won't say about "poison" in the US' bloodstream.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 08:44 PM)Dill Wrote: "lie." 

Not much else needs to be said.

“ ”
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 04:59 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Sure, Dill lying is not a big deal.  Why would anyone care about someone being deliberately dishonest?  

Dill lies? Or dill doesn't think lying is a big deal?  Or dill thinks some "lies" not worth the attention of the Republic? 

My beef is with the absence of proportion, and the poor judgment enabling it.  Benghazi style
Faux outrage* generates  defensive "lies," then more outrage on behalf of the guy who thinks captured/wounded soldiers are "losers."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/10/02/john-kellys-full-throated-confirmation-trumps-ugliest-comments-parsed/

I see that if you assert "ALL lies are bad" to jumpstart a false equivalence,
then you can apply your ever-ready "hypocrisy template" to shape a non-story
into more Dem double standards.--and a COVER UP to boot. 

Meantime the guy who directed an insurrection last time he was office and promises VENGEANCE this
time around, is still leading in the polls. Right now, that's the primary issue anyone should "care about."  

*Not on the part of the parents, but Fox.
Reply/Quote
(05-15-2024, 09:05 PM)Dill Wrote: Dill lies? Or dill doesn't think lying is a big deal?  Or dill thinks some "lies" not worth the attention of the Republic? 

My beef is with the absence of proportion, and the poor judgment enabling it.  Benghazi style
Faux outrage* generates  defensive "lies," then more outrage on behalf of the guy who thinks captured/wounded soldiers are "losers."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2023/10/02/john-kellys-full-throated-confirmation-trumps-ugliest-comments-parsed/

I see that if you assert "ALL lies are bad" to jumpstart a false equivalence,
then you can apply your ever-ready "hypocrisy template" to shape a non-story
into more Dem double standards.--and a COVER UP to boot. 

Meantime the guy who directed an insurrection last time he was office and promises VENGEANCE this
time around, is still leading in the polls. Right now, that's the primary issue anyone should "care about."  

*Not on the part of the parents, but Fox.

Got it, you don't care about Dem lies because Trump possibly winning the POTUS race is more important.  It's good to know where you stand.

Reply/Quote
(05-16-2024, 01:55 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Got it, you don't care about Dem lies because Trump possibly winning the POTUS race is more important.  It's good to know where you stand.

Sure, EXACTLY what I said. Lol
Reply/Quote
(05-16-2024, 04:36 PM)Dill Wrote: Sure, EXACTLY what I said. Lol

Glad to see you finally agree about something in 6 words or less.
Reply/Quote