Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Psaki forced to edit lies in her book, like Boss like press secretary
Psaki, former Biden White House press secretary lies (misleads) just like her boss. Biden could care less about fallen soldiers and Gold Star families and why Psaki lied repeatedly and put it in a book originally saying it was after the ceremony. The Biden Presidency is a train wreck and has been since day 1 in office.

Jen Psaki forced to edit book after making misleading claim about Biden not checking watch at ceremony
Psaki’s initial claim contradicted photos, accounts of Gold Star families

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jen-psaki-forced-edit-book-after-making-misleading-claim-about-biden-not-checking-watch-ceremony

MSNBC host Jen Psaki said she will alter future reprints of her book after being called out for downplaying President Biden looking at his watch during a 2021 ceremony for U.S. service members who were killed in Afghanistan.

Psaki, who was Biden's White House press secretary before joining MSNBC, initially claimed in her new book, "Say More," that Biden never looked at his watch "during the ceremony." But a report by Axios noted that Psaki’s version contradicted pictures and Gold Star families' firsthand accounts.

Psaki, who initially declined comment, changed her tune after online backlash and told Axios "the detail in a few lines of the book about the exact number of times he looked at his watch will be removed in future reprints and the eBook.
"

The soon-to-be removed version of Psaki’s book claimed "the president looked at his watch only after the ceremony had ended," and the MSNBC star insisted Biden’s critics misrepresented the facts to make Biden appear insensitive. However, Gold Star families have long said they saw Biden check his watch multiple times during the dignified transfer ceremony. [/u

Psaki says she told Biden that bringing up his personal experience with family deaths to grieving military family members was insensitive.

"[u]The story on Afghanistan is really about the importance of delivering feedback even when it is difficult, told through my own experience of telling President Biden that his own story of loss was not well received by the families who were grieving their sons and daughters," Psaki told Fox News Digital when asked for additional comment.

In 2021, USA Today issued a correction on a "fact check" of the incident after initially claiming Biden only checked his watch when the ceremony was over. USA Today took heat for suggesting the Gold Star families who alleged they saw Biden check his watch multiple times during the dignified transfer ceremony had lied, and the paper issued a correction.

Jen Psaki President Biden
MSNBC host Jen Psaki served as White House press secretary during the Biden administration’s early stages.
"Corrections & Clarifications: This story was updated Sept. 2 to note that Biden checked his watch multiple times at the dignified transfer event, including during the ceremony itself," the correction read.

Psaki also mistakenly cited a Washington Post passage to bolster her account, Axios reported, when the sentences she cited actually came from USA Today.

The book, "Say More: Lessons from Work, the White House, and the World," hit stores last week. Psaki, who joined MSNBC in May 2022 and has continued to be a reliable Biden supporter, was blasted by conservatives on social media.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
Luvnit waiting on a reply to this thread:

[Image: E-YoO9iXIAk8Vli.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Biden showed no empathy for soldiers killed on his watch by his decision to move our Afghanistan early and without the security of troops and allies needed.

Gold star families were mortified by Biden's actions and Psaki's attempt to make money off a book that included lies about Biden checking his watch. Biden told us to watch him, we did and are and it shows a bad POTUS and man with no character.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/gold-star-father-rips-vile-shameless-psaki-lies-biden-checking-watch-ceremony

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote
So the former Press Secretary thought that no one would notice that little detail?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 12:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So the former Press Secretary thought that no one would notice that little detail?

Probably just used to any type of actual scrutiny coming only from outlets they can label as “bad faith”.

So, yeah.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 11:13 AM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Luvnit waiting on a reply to this thread:

[Image: E-YoO9iXIAk8Vli.jpg]

It's going to be hard to wrest post of the year from this one.  Clever and well timed!

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 12:55 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: So the former Press Secretary thought that no one would notice that little detail?

I haven't been this angry since Obama wore that tan suit.

It's like these Dems have no sense of what is really important in national politics.

At least Trump knew how to honor REAL soldiers--the kind that don't get captured or wounded.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 04:44 PM)Dill Wrote: I haven't been this angry since Obama wore that tan suit.

It's like these Dems have no sense of what is really important in national politics.

At least Trump knew how to honor REAL soldiers--the kind that don't get captured or wounded.

Sure, Dill lying is not a big deal.  Why would anyone care about someone being deliberately dishonest?  

Reply/Quote
Look on the bright side...she could have claimed to have made Kim Jong Un back down with her steely gaze...oh yeah that was a Republican lie

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 04:44 PM)Dill Wrote: I haven't been this angry since Obama wore that tan suit.

Even worse: She admitted and changed it without trying to make it about the media being out to get her!  She didn't even bother to try and lie about the lie!

No wonder she's out of politics.  Mellow
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote
ITT the Dem followers make excuses for lying, praise someone for changing their lies after being caught, and point out that Republicans "lie worse".

Well done kids! ThumbsUp

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 05:39 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: ITT the Dem followers make excuses for lying, praise someone for changing their lies after being caught, and point out that Republicans "lie worse".

Well done kids! ThumbsUp

Another reason why it’s so hilarious when they do the Larry David fainting gif when a ( R ) tells a lie.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 05:54 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Another reason why it’s so hilarious when they do the Larry David fainting gif when a ( R ) tells a lie.

It's completely fair to point out that Luvnit has a double standard in this regard.  It's insane to point that out and then engage in the exact same behavior.

Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 06:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's completely fair to point out that Luvnit has a double standard in this regard.  It's insane to point that out and then engage in the exact same behavior.

How so?

I provide articles on almost every post. 

Please show my double standard. I will wait.

Reply/Quote
How is this a surprise?

One side lies, the other finger points, and the other engages in whatabout-ism.

Heck, the left even made whatabout-ism their rallying cry (pun definitely intended).

She lied in her role in the White House, continues to lie, and only pseudo-apologizes when caught.

Nothing new, or unexpected, unfortunately.
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 07:05 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: How so?

I provide articles on almost every post. 

Please show my double standard. I will wait.

Dude, Trump has been caught in many a lie.  Obviously so has Biden.  You're not one to call Trump out, but you will call out Biden.  You have a double standard in this regard.  You're hardly alone, there's tons of that going on here.

Reply/Quote
As if a Trump supporter actually gives a shit about honesty.
Our father, who art in Hell
Unhallowed, be thy name
Cursed be thy sons and daughters
Of our nemesis who are to blame
Thy kingdom come, Nema
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 09:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: As if a Trump supporter actually gives a shit about honesty.

[Image: omg-fainted.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 09:17 PM)BigPapaKain Wrote: As if a Trump supporter actually gives a shit about honesty.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-14-2024, 06:47 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: It's completely fair to point out that Luvnit has a double standard in this regard.  It's insane to point that out and then engage in the exact same behavior.

??  Confused
Reply/Quote