Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Inbreds gone Wild
(07-11-2016, 03:03 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: The only thing that disappointed me about this is the fact that we had them all corralled into one location............we could have woken up to a new and better Western PA the next morning.

Napalm

That smell. That gasoline smell. Smells like...victory. 
Reply/Quote
(07-05-2016, 03:39 PM)jason Wrote: Eric Church gives your boy Jeff Tweedy a shout out in one of his newer songs.

I agree. I'll add Jamey Johnson, Zac Brown, & Church to your list. That's about all I can stand.

.....and Stapleton ain't bad either.

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 03:59 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: .....and Stapleton ain't bad either.
That stuff he does with that Steeldrivers band is really good. If you've not heard them, you should check it out.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 04:13 PM)jason Wrote: That stuff he does with that Steeldrivers band is really good. If you've not heard them, you should check it out.

.....oh, I be knowin.....that's where I originally heard him. ThumbsUp

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-14-2016, 04:35 PM)WychesWarrior Wrote: .....oh, I be knowin.....that's where I originally heard him. ThumbsUp
Oh yeah. He's a KY boy too.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote