Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Put Number 55 and the Name Burfict and ...
(01-10-2017, 11:31 PM)jason Wrote: Well, it's like the Shazier hit on Gio... Nantz or Sims or whoever called that "unfortunate". For some convoluted reason, that kind of helmet to helmet hit was legal at the time... It makes no sense.

I also understand that these are big, fast dudes playing a rough game. Matt Moore is a big ol' boy. It does take some effort to put him down. It's been pointed out that you didn't see this kind of thing with Dupree and Shazier in college. We all know Mike Mitchell is reckless as can be too. That Garver or Garvin or whoever blasted Huber...

Exactly.  Mike Mitchell knocked Eifert out of a game, says to AJ Green (an NFL Superstar, but on the wrong team) that "You're next", and the NFL does nothing.  Burfict injures Bell and Piggy the same season on CLEAN HITS THAT NO ONE ON GODS GREEN EARTH CAN DISPUTE and they are ready to hang him from the highest tree.

I have said it once and I will say it probably 1000 more times:  The bully is always the bully until someone punches him in the nose.  The problem with this scenario is the bully in this case has the benefit of his father being the principal and he gets to play by his own set of rules.  It makes me so sick.  If they get to the Super Bowl this year, I am seriously considering closing football out of my life completely.  Only in this league would a rapist pig like Big Jen be not only playing, but being praised and the likes of Burfict, completely clean off the field, would be vilified as everything that is wrong with football.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 04:35 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Exactly.  Mike Mitchell knocked Eifert out of a game, says to AJ Green (an NFL Superstar, but on the wrong team) that "You're next", and the NFL does nothing.  Burfict injures Bell and Piggy the same season on CLEAN HITS THAT NO ONE ON GODS GREEN EARTH CAN DISPUTE and they are ready to hang him from the highest tree.

I have said it once and I will say it probably 1000 more times:  The bully is always the bully until someone punches him in the nose.  The problem with this scenario is the bully in this case has the benefit of his father being the principal and he gets to play by his own set of rules.  It makes me so sick.  If they get to the Super Bowl this year, I am seriously considering closing football out of my life completely.  Only in this league would a rapist pig like Big Jen be not only playing, but being praised and the likes of Burfict, completely clean off the field, would be vilified as everything that is wrong with football.  
Hell if Burfict were a Stooler (God forbid) he would be praised for his "physical" play by Stooler fans. HYPOCRITES!
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 04:35 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: Exactly.  Mike Mitchell knocked Eifert out of a game, says to AJ Green (an NFL Superstar, but on the wrong team) that "You're next", and the NFL does nothing.  Burfict injures Bell and Piggy the same season on CLEAN HITS THAT NO ONE ON GODS GREEN EARTH CAN DISPUTE and they are ready to hang him from the highest tree.

It does suck, i love football and they try to take my love away. Cry

(01-14-2017, 04:40 PM)Derrick Wrote: Hell if Burfict were a Stooler (God forbid) he would be praised for his "physical" play by Stooler fans. HYPOCRITES!

Yep.
Reply/Quote
(01-11-2017, 09:47 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: ....and that is why they win.

....and the Steelers winning is good for the NFL. So I guess there's our answer for why the NFL won't crack down on them.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(01-14-2017, 07:17 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: ....and the Steelers winning is good for the NFL*. So I guess there's our answer for why the NFL won't crack down on them.

*Unless your a Bengals fan!

Fixed it for ya! 
Reply/Quote