Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What Percentage of the GOP Know When America Was great?
(07-29-2016, 09:11 AM)Au165 Wrote: My wife has bought many a piece of Amish furniture.....They don't undercut anyone on price there haha.
Does she buy it at a store, or directly from the builder ?

If from the builder, they always are willing to negotiate.
ALWAYS ask for the bottom dollar CASH price.
It's kind of like buying a car, where they usually don't let you walk away without giving you some kind of a deal.
Cash on the barrel-head !!!
Big Grin

Sent from my SM-S820L using Tapatalk
(07-29-2016, 10:32 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Does she buy it at a store, or directly from the builder ?

It's kind of like buying a car, where they usually don't let you walk away without giving you some kind of a deal.
Big Grin

Yeah, that is another good point. Always go directly to them.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(07-29-2016, 10:32 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Does she buy it at a store, or directly from the builder ?

Big Grin

It's from the builder, and we negotiate....but it is still very pricey. It's is quality, but it isn't cheap.