Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 2 Average
Q and a
(01-26-2018, 06:59 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: ...ahem

ahahaha, I didn't even realize this thread was from a month ago XD.

Good show.
Reply/Quote
It will be done in 3 days!!!
[Image: DB1AUAOXgAAFWQm.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Allen Lazard

Hakeem Butler
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 12:15 PM)dr1441 Wrote: It will be done in 3 days!!!
[Image: DB1AUAOXgAAFWQm.jpg]

Technically he still has the rest of today since he posted on 1/28 that it'd be 2-3 days.
With that said, I couldn't resist posting this meme....
[Image: kPfRYAm.gif]
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2018, 04:05 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Technically he still has the rest of today since he posted on 1/28 that it'd be 2-3 days.
With that said, I couldn't resist posting this meme....
[Image: kPfRYAm.gif]

I don't know man, he's been posting away regularly, in every thread but this one..

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(12-31-2017, 09:33 AM)Goalpost Wrote: Dorian O'Daniel LB Clemson.  

I've seen him ranked anywhere from 40th to mid rounder.  Will he be available in the 3rd, what's your opinion of him...
dorian o'daniel lb Clemson
pleasantly surprised by this player. he is gonna be a carl Lawson type steal for whatever team gets him if used right. now to be fair could only see 3 of his games. I like to have double that to get a better feel, but ill go with what I got. I watched his va tech, Alabama, and osu games.

STRENGTHS:
gap integrity
pass defense
pass play recognition
blitzing
man to man
WEAKNESSES:
run play recognition
missed tackles(missed 3 in va tech game alone)
zone defense
instincts in run game are average at best
lack of hustle

I believe he will be a great pass defender in the league. In my opinion, he will go somewhere in the 3rd round comp to early 4th. if I'm the Bengals if he's there in the 3rd round comp, I'm running to the board. he is what I believe the bengals were hoping nick vigil was going to be. while I believe that nick vigil is gonna have a breakout year this year, I think o'daniel would be a day one impact to this team. he would best fit covering tes and rbs 1 on 1. in a zone defense he will struggle as he struggles in how to play zone defense. overall he will be a steal to whoever takes him. u put him on rbs and tes and u can consider that guy covered. he's as lockdown in pass defense as any lb not names Edmunds. best fit in a 4-3 defense as a Sam lber. I question his hustle though because he has a tendency to jog when the play isn't directly around him, resulting in bigger plays.
Reply/Quote
(02-01-2018, 05:26 AM)Jpoore Wrote: dorian o'daniel lb Clemson
pleasantly surprised by this player. he is gonna be a carl Lawson type steal for whatever team gets him if used right. now to be fair could only see 3 of his games. I like to have double that to get a better feel, but ill go with what I got. I watched his va tech, Alabama, and osu games.

STRENGTHS:
gap integrity
pass defense
pass play recognition
blitzing
man to man
WEAKNESSES:
run play recognition
zone defense
lack of hustle

I believe he will be a great pass defender in the league. In my opinion, he will go somewhere in the 3rd round comp to early 4th. if I'm the Bengals if he's there in the 3rd round comp, I'm running to the board. he is what I believe the bengals were hoping nick vigil was going to be. while I believe that nick vigil is gonna have a breakout year this year, I think o'daniel would be a day one impact to this team. he would best fit covering tes and rbs 1 on 1. in a zone defense he will struggle as he struggles in how to play zone defense. overall he will be a steal to whoever takes him. u put him on rbs and tes and u can consider that guy covered. he's as lockdown in pass defense as any lb not names Edmunds. best fit in a 4-3 defense as a Sam lber. I question his hustle though because he has a tendency to jog when the play isn't directly around him, resulting in bigger plays.

[Image: yf2VPeu.gif]
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-02-2018, 05:43 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Lol I watch every game on on every prospect, highlight videos are just that, highlights.they don't show the bad.

(02-01-2018, 05:26 AM)Jpoore Wrote: dorian o'daniel lb Clemson

STRENGTHS:
gap integrity
pass defense
pass play recognition
blitzing
man to man
WEAKNESSES:
run play recognition
zone defense
lack of hustle

You could only watch 3 of 14 Clemson games in 2017, 12 games in 2016, 13 games in 2015, or 10 games in 2014?

With all your Mike Williams hype from last year, I would think you accidentally saw him play 12 games last year.

Or that you maybe watched Clemson play Alabama in the national championship after the 2015 or 2016 seasons?
Reply/Quote
Allen Lazard

and

Hakeem Butler
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 04:05 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You could only watch 3 of 14 Clemson games in 2017, 12 games in 2016, 13 games in 2015, or 10 games in 2014?

With all your Mike Williams hype from last year, I would think you accidentally saw him play 12 games last year.

Or that you maybe watched Clemson play Alabama in the national championship after the 2015 or 2016 seasons?
Well u will see I wasn't wrong about mike Williams. But I can only see the games that are posted. I don't have all-22 film.
Reply/Quote
(11-21-2017, 08:23 AM)Jpoore Wrote: 1. I am a scout.

(01-02-2018, 05:43 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Lol I watch every game on on every prospect, highlight videos are just that, highlights.they don't show the bad.

(02-04-2018, 04:55 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Well u will see I wasn't wrong about mike Williams. But I can only see the games that are posted. I don't have all-22 film.

You're a scout who's doesn't watch all 22 film? I'm no scout, so how does a scout evaluate DBs without being able to watch them? Or the WRs, such as Mike Williams, that they match up against? I imagine that must be tough, emphasis on imagine.
Reply/Quote
This thread Popcorn ......only got one player review, but still very entertaining!
Reply/Quote
(01-28-2018, 03:28 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Very very very sorry. When posted I had a lot of down time. Since got promotion and haven't had much down time. That said I believe I can get these done in the next 2-3 days

(02-08-2018, 01:19 AM)Jpoore Wrote: We had a huge interactive 2 day long mock draft for first 3 rounds

Yeah, not much down time. Just a Tuesday and Wednesday to do a mock draft. No wonder you can't meet any of your deadlines.
Reply/Quote
So if he watched every player, and can quickly poke holes in them all he doesn't personally like, shouldn't there be a notebook somewhere with notes on them all he can easily post? I mean he has seen basically everyone play multiple times in all the video he watches (but not all 22 obviously) you'd think a "scout" would have their notes handy right?
Reply/Quote
(02-02-2018, 06:15 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Allen Lazard

and

Hakeem Butler

bump

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 09:38 AM)Au165 Wrote: So if he watched every player, and can quickly poke holes in them all he doesn't personally like, shouldn't there be a notebook somewhere with notes on them all he can easily post? I mean he has seen basically everyone play multiple times in all the video he watches (but not all 22 obviously) you'd think a "scout" would have their notes handy right?

Who needs notes? It's all up here...
[Image: reece.JPG]
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 03:31 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Yeah, not much down time. Just a Tuesday and Wednesday to do a mock draft. No wonder you can't meet any of your deadlines.

Takes 5 minutes to put my 2 cents into a big board. The others were online going off big board.
Reply/Quote
(02-08-2018, 09:38 AM)Au165 Wrote: So if he watched every player, and can quickly poke holes in them all he doesn't personally like, shouldn't there be a notebook somewhere with notes on them all he can easily post? I mean he has seen basically everyone play multiple times in all the video he watches (but not all 22 obviously) you'd think a "scout" would have their notes handy right?

My handwriting is worse than doctors hand writing. Failed classes growing up bc I couldn't write neat. At all.
Reply/Quote

Scout never had notes, he just went wherever Tonto wanted him to.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote