Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
QB Brandon Allen cut
don't get too excited...he'll be back

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
You just disappointed the rabid fans that actually think he will not be on the team
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 06:03 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: You just disappointed  the rabid fans that actually think he will not be on the team

I am rabid. Nothing to see here.
Reply/Quote
Please, someone sign him quick...
Reply/Quote
Thank God - probably figuring out how to franchise tag him.
Reply/Quote
[Image: dsppntmnt.gif]

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This opens the door for a return of the Red Rifle / bee bee gun.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 06:15 PM)Tony Wrote: Please someone sign him quick...

Hah! That's one way to do it.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 06:47 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: This opens the door for a return of the Red Rifle / bee bee gun.

Hilarious
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 06:47 PM)Bronxbengal Wrote: This opens the door for a return of the Red Rifle / bee bee gun.

Honestly a huge upgrade....
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

In a hot minute as a backup.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
If there is one player they can cut knowing that no one will have any interest in signing him, it would be this stiff.

Smart move . . . I guess.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I wonder what Jake Browning is thinking about tonight?
Dreams really do come true?
Reply/Quote
So if you cut him to make room, how do you have room to re-sign him?
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 10:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So if you cut him to make room, how do you have room to re-sign him?

Was thinking the same thing. There might be a chance... Mellow
Reply/Quote
Never ceases to amaze me how weird it gets the week between the last preseason game and Week 1 in terms of roster manipulation. The now 16 man practice squad also makes things interesting.
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 10:15 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Never ceases to amaze me how weird it gets the week between the last preseason game and Week 1 in terms of roster manipulation.  The now 16 man practice squad also makes things interesting.

Good seeing you around again JumboTron. Rock On
Reply/Quote
Well f#@% a Duc !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 10:15 PM)JumboTron Wrote: Never ceases to amaze me how weird it gets the week between the last preseason game and Week 1 in terms of roster manipulation.  The now 16 man practice squad also makes things interesting.

Yeah, how many teams can be both:

-Confident that if their quarterback went down for a games he would manage a game and keep them in it.

-Confident that he won't sign as a street free agent for a million or two more with another team.  Not that Allen will draw interest but a contender's #2 shouldn't be available. 

Like other than maybe a near 40 year old Charlie Batch with the Steelers (I think) has this ever happened? 
Reply/Quote
(08-31-2022, 10:11 PM)michaelsean Wrote: So if you cut him to make room, how do you have room to re-sign him?

Because they are putting multiple people on IR in the next day or so

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote